• Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Marko D
      Subtitles as well as all html elements beside video disappear on every website after 2 minutes. The only way to bring them back is to activate cursor with magic remote. This started happening around the beginning of July when new LG browser update rolled out. I managed to get around this by resetting TV to factory settings and evading browser update. This worked until 23rd of July when Web OS update came along . Thinking that problem might be solved i installed it. Turns out this update just integrated this browser error into the OS and now even after resetting to factory the problem cant be avoided. LG had just made the error which could be evaded by downgrading browser mandatory instead of fixing it. This is disgrace. If I had a company with 5 employees the update with error would have never entered circulation and even if it did I would not issue another update which would make error impossible to evade. LG has only billions of dollars and tens of thousands of employees and they do not notice such a major problem even after they have been informed by the users.
    • By Siham
      I have LG smart TV i activated prime video app and I found for all movies  there is no Arabic subtitles , while in phone app the Arabic subtitles for the same movies are there, so why app in smart TV has no Arabic subtitles ?
      and how i can fix this if it is related to TV sittings?

• By alebabai
      After updating to the latest web browser with new UI, closed caption subtitles on ALL websites video including Youtube.com disappears every 2-3mins. Video continues to play without subs and subs will re-appear if I move the magic remote but disappears again after 3mins.
      Model - OLED55B8PLA
      WebOS - 4.3.0.9604
      Software version - 05.30.10
      Here is reddit post about this https://www.reddit.com/r/OLED/comments/npud6a/new_updated_web_browser_video_subtitles/
      Update:
      Fixed in the latest update.
    • By Greatman dd
      Add Lionsgate Play...Please
    • By Gargamel
      This bug appeared with new browser. 

when you load a page, you could move the focus between HTML elements by arrow keys on remote. 

But now, arrow keys doesnt fire any keypress events until you click the page first

before , i could use the website with just arrows, now i first have to activate mouse pointer and click the page, then i can start using arrow keys
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By MinakshiSamvedi
      I can't connect my google home hub to my smart tv(UK6360PTE) don't say, it doesn't support it because it has an inbuilt Google assistant and also the model no is mentioned on the LG website containing the list of supported models. It's a 2018 model. The app named "connect tv to Google assistant" is missing from the home screen. I tried to be over smart (LOL) and asked the voice command for the app it said opening the "connect tv to Google assistant" app and redirected me to the app store but it said not available.
      HELP ME... 
    • By Mak
      Hi there. I have this problem. I had the LG 49U67V turned off and the power cable not connected to the electricity socket for 4 days. Since reconnecting everything I can't connect to the Web. Neither by WiFi or by ethernet cable. The TV seems connected in the settings. But the the speed is practically zero. This is the case with WiFi and with ethernet. 
      No it not the case we're the WiFi disconnects itself and which is solved by disabling the Quick start functionin the settings. 
      What happened? 
    • By Mak
      Hi there. I have this problem. I had the LG 49U67V turned off and the power cable not connected to the electricity socket for 4 days. Since reconnecting everything I can't connect to the Web. Neither by WiFi or by ethernet cable. The TV seems connected in the settings. But the the speed is practically zero. This is the case with WiFi and with ethernet. 
      No it not the case we're the WiFi disconnects itself and which is solved by disabling the Quick start functionin the settings. 
      What happened? 
    • By Amjad Barqawi
      Can you please explain why many app in web OS v2 not updated until now and we need more Web OS version Update ,when you can solve this problem or we need to change the tv to another brand
      BR