• Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Kuriko
      Hey, I have 3 NAS (DLNA) successfully connected to my OLED65C97LA since months and from one day to another all three have the same issue. So I must be a bug in LG TV? But I do not know what to do?
      - I can click on all 3 DLNA and its open a choice box for "music" or "image and video".
      - Click on all 3 DLNA for "music" and I get access to this DLNA and see my music files and can play it.
      - Click on all 3 DLNA für "image and video" and I get now only a black screen. I can move the cursor and open menus, but DLNA is black.
      Am I the only one with this problem?
    • By NikolaZ
      Hi. 
      My 55 UH7707 received an SW update to version  05.50.06.  Here are the issues I have encountered:
      1. The whole user interface became really slow. 
      2. Also, what is most annoying, application updates are not installed, for example, NETFLIX has been impossible to update, being stuck in vicious circle,asking me to update the app, and then not being able to complete the installation of the update. 
      3. Wired connection was disabled, ethernet module was not detecting a cable. I had to do a hard reset to enable the ethernet, and reacquire wired connection to the internet 
    • By RichardD
      Hi,
      My problem if finding out how to pop iup a small (DVE) window somewhere over the main window.
        For example.   When HDMI-1 is selected, I want to display HDMI-2 in a small window somewhere on top of the original (HDMI-1) screen.
      is anyone able to tell me if the SDK support this function?   I would ideally like to control it via a Rasberry Pi.
      Thanks in advance
    • By RichardD
      Hi,
      Mi problem if finding out how to pop iup a small (DVE) window somewhere over the main window.
      For example.   When HDMI-1 is selected, I want to display HDMI-2 in a small window somewhere on top of the original (HDMI-1) screen.
      Can/How do I do this.   
      Happy to use an API.
      Thanks in advance

Rich
    • By Aravind Vn
      Is there a way to install Disney hotstar?
      This app is not available in the LG content.   TV details below:
      Model : 55UH617T-TB
      webOS version : 3.3.5-4521 (dreadlocks - sharing)
      Software version: 05.31.00
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Mak
      Hi there. I have this problem. I had the LG 49U67V turned off and the power cable not connected to the electricity socket for 4 days. Since reconnecting everything I can't connect to the Web. Neither by WiFi or by ethernet cable. The TV seems connected in the settings. But the the speed is practically zero. This is the case with WiFi and with ethernet. 
      No it not the case we're the WiFi disconnects itself and which is solved by disabling the Quick start functionin the settings. 
      What happened? 
    • By Mak
      Hi there. I have this problem. I had the LG 49U67V turned off and the power cable not connected to the electricity socket for 4 days. Since reconnecting everything I can't connect to the Web. Neither by WiFi or by ethernet cable. The TV seems connected in the settings. But the the speed is practically zero. This is the case with WiFi and with ethernet. 
      No it not the case we're the WiFi disconnects itself and which is solved by disabling the Quick start functionin the settings. 
      What happened? 
    • By Amjad Barqawi
      Can you please explain why many app in web OS v2 not updated until now and we need more Web OS version Update ,when you can solve this problem or we need to change the tv to another brand
      BR

• By Dipak
      Is there any playback language settings option available  on hotstar LG webOS app?