Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

martinzil

Can't import video from USB to internal storage in store mode

Question

Hi,

I am havingl trouble with importing video file to internal storage of my company's  LG TV.  I have Store Mode enabled and when I open Store Mode settings, there is option "Copy video file from USB" but it's greyed out and I can't click on it. The TV can see USB drive and I can play the video file.  Any ideas what could be the problem here? Thanks in advance.

PN: 24MT49S-PZ

Martin

lgtv.jpg

lgtv2.jpg

lgtv3.jpg

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By MalcolmW
      I have recently purchased a LG 55NANO86 TV.  Great TV which I am still getting used to!  I have a question about compatibility of the LG built in web browser functionality with the iFollow football streaming service, used in the UK (and elsewhere).  This is a paid for service which allows streamling of live football games.  I have tried several times unsucessfully to use the built in LG browser on the TV to access and watch a game.  Whilst it successfully shows the iFollow website and allows purchase of the stream, unfortunately the link to the live stream which should pop up a window with the stream, fails to load properly and leaves either a blank screen or a screen with the stop icon displayed.  Does anyone know if this is a known incompatibility issue or am I doing something wrong?  I have used the same iFollow website to view historical match highlights and this works without problem.
      [Fortunately I can stream the iFollow stream to my iPad and then use an AV adaptor to mirror it to the TV so I can still get the match to the TV, but I would prefer to do his without the hassle of connecting the iPad.]
      Any suggestions/advice welcome.
      Malcolm
    • By Akash Akash
      i want to download jpeg picture from my lg tv browser and  when i click on download  it says file not support ed
    • By nashwan
      I have the following setup:

LG 55EF950V television which is running webOS 2.2.0-1317 (this should be the latest version of the OS).

I have a number of video files on my Synology DiskStation DS413 NAS which I connect to with the TV over DLNA (on the TV this is Smart Share -> Devices -> (NAS))

I can see all the video files and play them etc., however when viewing the list of files I dont see any thumb images even though I have a JPEG image for each file.  For example: "My Video.mkv" has a thumb call "My Video.jpg".  For collections I put a "cover.jpg" image in the directory (this doesnt work either on the LG TV).

Has anyone else out there managed to get a webOS 2 TV to show video thumb nail images for videos over DLNA?

BTW: this all works when I use a Samsung TV so I dont think it has anything to do with the way the Synology DiskStation DS413 NAS is setup.
    • By Paulo Sousa
      Hi
      TV model is 43UM7500 with latest webOs version. Trying to mirror my laptop, but cant see on tv menu the Screen Share app... What am I missing???
      Thanks!
      p

• By Diaa237
      How can i do right click on my LG smart TV by my magic remote?
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By somni
      I have an LG 60LB7100-UT TV and I want to know how to transfer the screenshots I take on my TV from the internal storage to an external storage device. Is there a way to do that? I'd like to be able to put the screenshots on my computer.
    • By Topgun100
      This model is not specifically retailed in the UK.  Can anyone who has this TV please confirm:

a) One can install UK apps like BBC iPlayer, 4OD... from the app store.
      Freeview HD (DVB-T2) is supported.

I tried contacting LG about this and they would not confirm either.