Quantcast

Transfer files from PC to HDD connected to TV

Nirad

Question

Dear LG webOS family,

I have PC connected to my new webOS UH8507 TV by wire (Ethernet or FTP cable). The problem is I don't see HDD connected to TV over network option on my PC.  My question is how can I move some files from my PC to HDD connected to TV directly over network option on my PC.  If not like this, is there any other option? Thank you.

2 answers to this question

5 hours ago, magdyfarag said:

Hello

I think you have to define your HDD as a network Drive, then share it.

I tried but it didn't work. I was wondering is it possible to use FTP client to connect PC and HDD on TV...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By mahdialborzi
      [LG] WebOS TV SJ850V ساخت کره 07/2017
      نسخه نرم افزار قدیمی 06.00.05 است
      از درگاه وای فای بروزرسانی نمی‌شود پس نساز به فایل برای بروزرسانی با فلش مموری کارت دارم.
      برای به روز رسانی این تلویزیون به هر نرم افزار و نرم افزار یا درایور راه اندازی جدید و غیره نیاز دارم برای بهترین روز رسانی 
      لطفا کمکم کن ید

• By geoffHome
      Initially would search and find 3 networks (Testra Air, the correct one and one other??) but would not connect.
      Reset our router (turn off then turned on again  and waited) but now no networks are even found to attempt to connect to.
      Any suggestions what my next step should be?  This has happened suddenly.  Thanks
    • By John Bizeray
      I recently updated the firmware on my  LG43UH610V.  Now I constantly get "Wired Lan cable disconnected" / "Wired network is connected" messages even while watching a video file from my NAS. The TV is connected and using the network while getting these messages. It has always been on a fixed IP address on the LAN.
    • By Jimout
      I am getting a "cannot download files" when I try and download a FirePro file.
      I was able to download before.
      Is there a way around or fix.
    • By T Howell
      How to get my LG tv to stay connected to Wi-Fi?  It’s my newest tv in the home, central location. Main room of house and the only device that won’t stay connected. I’ve googled just about every fix . Unplugged, reset , reset Wi-Fi, changed location , time zone then changed it back . Please help ! Thank you !