Quantcast

Screenshots on a LG 32LH604V TV ?

Tom Hall

Question

Hi - I have a LG 32LH604V WebOs TV (Firmware 04.30.20), and I would like to take occasional screenshots of what's showing on the TV, using my Android mobile phone on which I have LG TV Plus installed

I've been up & down all the menus on the TV and the TV Plus app, but I can't see any thing to do this

Are screenshots possible, or have LG scrapped this feature ?

-Tom

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.