Quantcast

Fire Tv has taken over TV

Rosie

Question

2 answers to this question

I was using a normal remote n used firestick remote when I went on iplayer. Firestick updated n now no remote works.  I have downloaded LGThinQ so was able to get TV to tune but only on normal channels n no normal remotes work. No idea how to get remote to work

14 hours ago, Alex said:

Are you using a fire tv stick? or webos? It sounds like the stick, and the remote is not connected to control the TV, at which point you would have to reconnect in firetv settings.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Stephen Davies
      As above! All4 & My5 will no longer work. Also, how do you update the browser? My LG nano TV is just over 3 years old.
    • By hans peter
      After the latest update, I'm not happy with how the TV behaves when I turn it on.
      1) When I turn off the TV with on/off on the remote control firts and after that disconnect the power, the TV starts up at newstart with the last seen program, the remote control does not work. It goes after a while into black and  restarts than with this image.

2) If I turn it off instead by unplugging the power first, it boots up with last viewed program and the remote works as usual.

Is it possible to go back to the previous update or where/how can I influence what appearance my TV picture should have when I start the it? I want my TV to start (preferably) with the previous program, but in any case so that the remote control works immediately.
      /hans peter
    • By next 0815
      A satip / sat>ip / sat over ip client software or app available for a beamer with WebOS like LG Largo or the newly announced LG Andante would add significant value.
      Networkcable and power thats all you Need to get acces to all chaines your satip / sat>ip / sat over ip Server provides

What is blocking to provide a little piece of Software?

• By MarkMyWords69
      Hi I have an OLED A2 48” 4k, which doesn’t have an aerial but is connected to WiFi. All the streaming services are working fine, but my understanding (From Freeview website) is that the TV guide should be populated with a live Freeview TV schedule that , if you click on a live broadcast, opens it up in the relevant app. E.g. BBC, ITVX, 4 etc. 
      There are a couple of BBC IP channels showing, which play without opening the apps but nothing else.
      Any ideas?
      I have the Freeview App on my phone which does exactly what I was expecting above. 

• By SimonW
      WebOS 05.20.15
      DNS over TLS active on router (Cloudfare), all apps (like Netflix, Prime Video & HBO Max etc) are working fine, but the Apple TV app times out (no network)
      Removed the app, installed it again, but still not network. Turned DNS over TLS off, Apple TV works fine.
      According to Apple it's a LG (WebOS) issue, the only requirements, they say, are "active internet connection" and "no VPN".
      Also tested with Apple TV on a Fire TV Stick (on same network) and there it's working fine wiht DoT.  Unfortunately Fire Stick is not 4K, so app on TV is preferred.
      Look to me issue is with the Apple TV app itselfs, but Apple says it's LG.
      Anyone got some suggestions?
  • Similar Tagged Content