It is easy to add a new item to the quick settings side menu on an lg c2, as long as the item you want is shown on the list presented when you choose the + add item. If you want to add a "shortcut" to an item that is not on the list then how can that be done. Is it possible to edit the list presented?
Specifically I want to add a shortcut to "subtitles on" which is buried deep in accessibility settings, there nothing on the list of options presented to allow this.
By Sherri H
“Voice not recognized” pops up on my screen when I have not, nor ever used the voice recognition. how do I get this to stop?
By Costin Angelescu
I have a 49UB850V-ZD smart TV and has the issues below. Can't understand if its a software issue or components issues:
1. Can't reset using meniu. I can access the meniu, I inserted pin 0000 and if I try to click Confirm it just flashes the button with no success. If I click Cancel then the meniu closes
2. The Live TV channels are not working. There is no issue with the provider. It just not plays any channel
3. If I connect the usb or hard-disk driver to play some movies I can navigate thru folder but I can t play any
4. When I connect to Netflix or youtube I can navigate but if i try to play it does not load.
5. The remote TV does not work anymore -> Only the Power Off/On button
6. I have a magic remote TV for LG and works to navigate with the indicator
7. The button of the TV (under the TV led) works only to open the TV -> the menu does not work anymore
8. In the advanced menu, the Channel settings is not active among other options that are disabled.
9. When I try to access the LG STORE it says: loading unsuccessful (82) because the hour of the TV is not the correct one. I tryed to change time to something different and also changed location and removed the location. This change did not had any effect
What do you think? What do I need to do?
By Bilai Chacha
Am located in Tanzania. I have LG TV model No: 65NANO86VPA with webOS TV Version 6.3.2-430 (kisscurl-kinglake)
I downloaded LG ThinQ to my Android phone and both phone and TV connected via Wi-Fi. But during the process of signing to my TV a get unable to sign in. 40% (Check the file attached)
Kindly, help me to sort out the issue because I can't download apps to my TV
Summer Day is coming!! Currently DRmare Software is holding a party to give free gift to all users. Just join and get a free and cool summer gift there. By the way, you can get larger discount in DRmare to buy the tool you want. For more details, please visit:
link hidden, please login to view
Similar Tagged Content
Fire TV upgraded and since then I'm unable to use my remote. I have to use the button below TV and have no freeview. Unable to get to settings to tune TV. Grateful for any advice
Link to comment
Share on other sites
Top Posters For This Question
Top Posters For This Question
Rosie 2 posts
Alex 1 post
May 19 2023
May 20 2023
May 21 2023
2 answers to this question
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.