Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

bravetto

Rec Issues with TV off

I to all

I have plug a normal 1tb hdd 2,5 inch to my Lg 55LB670v for recording some programs from DVB-t

When I record on Tv On, everything work fine, but when I schedule a recording on Tv off, the system do not record anything

Anyone Can help me, about my issues?

Am I wrong with some settings?

thank for your help

I have the same problem. I have a LG 55UH615T SmartTV.

1. I setup a few scheduled recordings from the digital TV (via Guide),

2. I have connected a USB HDD to the TV and

3. I then set the TV to standby (i.e. I switch off the TV but the power to the TV is still on).

4. Also, I disabled the HDD Eco mode to ensure the HDD don't go to sleep.

However, the TV doesn't record when the TV is on standby mode. Can anybody tell me how I can record when the TV is on standby mode?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Record video file

So, insert a USB stick into the USB port and start recording on the TV. After finishing, eject and mute USB on a second tv. The video file is not recognized and can not be seen on this TV. The LG TV is with 3.5 and 2.0 second web-os. Thanks LG, I think I will look for a Samsung.

By Vid Emilian, in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• 0 replies
    • Question: Record from app to external hard dick..

Hello .. i hope somebody can answer on my quistion .. how i can regester from youtube as example from lg oled 55c7v 55"a to externl hard dick.. ??  With best regards

By Ghaleb, in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 2 answers
    • Question: USB Recording, Freeview Plus.

No matter which of my  FAT32 Formatted  USB sticks I use, my LG Web OS TV continues to tell me that I can't record on that particular device, it recognises the device, as I have selected pictures from it and they have been displayed on my TV,  just no recording nor live TV pause,  anyone help me?

By Mick Mc, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 2 answers
    • Question: programming a recording without the online list

Hello, for some reason, in the region where I live (Friuli, near Venice, Italy) the Main TV Provider (RAI) does not transmit the program plan for its channels.... while all the others do... Unfortunately I'm specially interested in recording RAI events, because I'm at work when they go on air.... I own a LG 43UJ70V1 since 10 days, in absence of the program list I did not find a way to program a recording  from RAI.... I'm quite disappointed because  I was sure (and still I am)  there must be a way to plan a recording by knowing the channel, the start date/time and the stop date/time or duration... but I couldn't find it.. I saw this feature in many 15-years-old TV sets, I can't believe it's no more in this super hi-tech expensive thing... As an alternative, is it possible to download the list from the internet??    this is also a feature that was already working in 15 years ago TV's. is there any app in the LG store to work out of this? thankyou

By adolfo melilli, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 0 answers
    • Question: Streaming BBCA Video Unwatchable On Wired OLED65C7P LGWebOS But Fine On External Wireless ChromeBook

Just bought new LG OLED65C7P and am blow away with the picture quality of HDR.  I am running the latest available LG  WebOS update:  04.70.36           3.7.0-5711401 (dreadlock s2-drto) Netflix, Pandora, and Amazon Prime all seem to work fine over LG WebOS My cable company only offers the BBC America channel in SD (Ugh!) so I decided to stream directly from  BBCAmerica.com ("Killing Eve" S1E1). My LG OLED65C7P is currently wired to my LAN running approximately 60 mbps as measured with SpeedTest.com. As another data point, My NetFlix LG OLED65C7P application tests the network ats approximately 66 mbps. Using LGWebOS, I browsed to BBCAmerica.com  to play "Killing Eve" S1E1.  It  attempted to stream but ultimately hung. I then hooked up a Chromebook using a wireless connection on my LAN ,  attached it to HDMI1, and it worked just fine. This makes NO SENSE to me.  How does a WIRELESS  Chromebook over the same LAN and website totally outperform a WIRED LG WebOS? Your thoughts / solutions / explanations gratefully solicited?  Thank you in advance.                            sit  

By PeterAnagon, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 4 answers