Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

swin

Spotify issues

Question

TV: LG 55UJ630V 

OS Version: 5.80.50

Problem: Spotify is laggy, stops occassionally and is basically a sub-prime experience.

I can play 4K TV with Netflix, Amazon Prime etc absolutely fine, so why should an audio app have problems?

1 answer to this question

To Spotify, now you can use

link hidden, please login to view
to download and convert music to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, M4A, etc. to play offline on any devices without limitation. Also, you can
link hidden, please login to view
freely. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Ravichandran S
      My TV was bought in 2014 55UB850T-TA with WebOS TV version 1.4.0-2337 (afro-ashley). 
      I recently purchased the Disney hotstar subscription. But in the above version the LG content store does not show the Hotstar
      As per the news in this link we are eligible to upgrade to WebOS 2.0. But the automatic updates does not say it as WebOS 2.0 but still WebOS 1.4

link hidden, please login to view Why this discrimination for old users of LG TV? How will I install new apps in this TV?
      Please help.
      Thanks,
      Ravichandran
    • By Amir Abulajras
      Hey guys i live in spain and i have the  lg 43UK6300PLB smart tv.... the problem is my connectivity speed i have 600mbps download and upload at home but the problem is wheni go to smart tv web and go to fast.com or go to speed .net i only get 90mbps max i tried wired and i tried wifi ... and the ping on the tv gets up to 140 to 200 i mean why i checked everything reset everything and i still get that amount as max and when i do the test run on my laptop i get the full 600mbps!!! i am just mad as i couldnt figure it out... i tried all online solutions but nothin!! please help
    • By Ramesh003
      Amazon music app which is recently launched  is not working. Keep on refreshing and failed to open. Please fix this.
    • By Cengiz Haskan
      Hello Everyone,
      Model: 49SJ800V-ZB (WebOS 05.80.60)
      I have no problems with TV broadcasts.
      I updated to last official version  a few days ago. When I try to watch videos through internet applications or web browser, I encounter such a situation. For example, the incident I encountered in watching a YouTube video. It can't be watch in this way.  I think it's software problem.
      The factory defaults have been restored twice but it hasn't changed. I couldn't find a solution.  What can I do? Thx.

• By Alcides Andrade
      I have lg tv model 49UJ6525, last weekend the tv updated to version 05.80.35, but now I realized that I can no longer use the 5 GHz WIFI network, the network is disconnecting and connecting all the time. I did a test with the 2.4 Ghz network and it works normal, but I would like to use the 5GHz network.
      Is it possible to solve this problem?