Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

swin

Spotify issues

Question

TV: LG 55UJ630V 

OS Version: 5.80.50

Problem: Spotify is laggy, stops occassionally and is basically a sub-prime experience.

I can play 4K TV with Netflix, Amazon Prime etc absolutely fine, so why should an audio app have problems?

5 answers to this question

To Spotify, now you can use

link hidden, please login to view
to download and convert music to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, M4A, etc. to play offline on any devices without limitation. Also, you can
freely. 

Hey, here is an easy way for you to avoid this issue when using Spotify. You can try the 

from
to convert and download music from Spotify. You can save the audio files as MP3 and other common files as you like and you can edit the audio parameters. After then, you can save them to your computer and use them anywhere and anytime without any limit.

Hey, here is an easy way for you to avoid this issue when using Spotify. You can try the 

from
to convert and download music from Spotify. You can save the audio files as MP3 and other common files as you like and you can edit the audio parameters. After then, you can save them to your computer and use them anywhere and anytime without any limit.

Newbie here !did you try to reinstall again ?maybe you can try

to avoid this issue, it is easy to extract music from Spotify to the audio format compatible

I have the same problem, the songs played on Spotify on my LGTV always stutter and skip after a few seconds. I've turned to the tech support from LGTV but they're not giving me any useful advice. So I ended up download Spotify songs with

and put the songs on my usb drive and load them on the TV.  Streaming offline is always a better choice.