Quantcast

Spotify issues

Question

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

Hey, here is an easy way for you to avoid this issue when using Spotify. You can try the  from

link hidden, please login to view
to convert and download music from Spotify. You can save the audio files as MP3 and other common files as you like and you can edit the audio parameters. After then, you can save them to your computer and use them anywhere and anytime without any limit.

Hey, here is an easy way for you to avoid this issue when using Spotify. You can try the  from

to convert and download music from Spotify. You can save the audio files as MP3 and other common files as you like and you can edit the audio parameters. After then, you can save them to your computer and use them anywhere and anytime without any limit.

I have the same problem, the songs played on Spotify on my LGTV always stutter and skip after a few seconds. I've turned to the tech support from LGTV but they're not giving me any useful advice. So I ended up download Spotify songs with

and put the songs on my usb drive and load them on the TV.  Streaming offline is always a better choice.