Quantcast

LNB short

Fatfrog

Question

Hi all

LG UHD TV 55UN71

Have lost some channels with message "TV signal has been lost due to satellite lnb short"

Message also shows briefly on working channels.

The satellite lnb feed works perfectly with numerous other satllite receivers, just not on tv.

So its something to do with TV, I've reset channels, I've reset to factory settings, nothing gets it to work.

Any thoughts please?

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By leader6234
      Hey guys !!!
      I have a UHD UJ634v  LG webos Tv  that lately an error message pops on the screen staying : Tv signal has been lost due to the satellite LNB short.Check LNB connection"
      This is really getting on my nerves because I can't get any signal even after resetting the TV or even updating to the last  software version.
      I check my cable line and fixed every possible problem. The error message keeps showing up even after disconnecting cable line from the back of TV just as if a short circuit or something has happened inside the Tv.
      Do you think that'd be software or hardware failure or something else??? How to fix it?
      Please help me out with this cuz all my lovely satellite TV channels are gone 😐
      Here is the actual error message on the right top o the screen 
      Thanks in advance !!!
    • By jinsonkv
      Any personal opinion about this projector? Through a
      link hidden, please login to viewReview page, I read that, since this projector only has USB 2.0 support, it affect the streaming of blue-ray movies through USB. Is that correct? Then why LG didn't place USB 3.0 or 3.1 support? Share your view...
    • By Kiran K Telukunta
      After updating to 5.10.10, remote short cuts in Youtube does not work any more. Would be great if resolved.
    • By Alex
      LG HF85JA Ultra-Short Throw Laser Smart Home Theater Projector

Full HD Resolution
      Watch movies and more in true 1080p high-definition sharpness, full of the fine detail that can be lost at lower resolutions. The picture remains lifelike and text is crystal-clear when displayed at up to 120 inches or more

LG Smart TV
      LG's exclusive Smart TV platform is simple to set up and offers easy discovery of exciting premium content from the most popular providers.* The included Magic Remote makes navigation fast and fun.

Found out more: 
      link hidden, please login to view  
    • By Alex
      The LG HU85LA 4K UHD Ultra-Short Throw Projector is coming soon and due to be released at CES 2019.