• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Krash01
      Dear Readers,

I've a strange issue that I've been struggling for a week. I bought an LG43UJ634V UHD TV and an LG LHB645N Home Theater in a Box system.
      I use HDMI ARC to connect the audio from the TV to receiver. LG has an option to chose between PCM or Auto at the Digital output settings.

If I use the PCM option everything sounds great, but I don't have 5.1, only 2.1.
      And here comes the problem. When I choose Auto, 5.1 is on, sounds great but I have occasional popping noise (like when play something on an old LP player) it happens random, but for example during a film, it is very annoying. It happens with YouTube, Netflix, DLNA streaming, external devices, so the content doesn't matter. I think I've tried everything. I tested it with different HDMI cables, optical cable, but still have the problem. I tested it with a sound bar as well, the problem is the same.
      When I play content from the receiver, there is no problem, the sound is wonderful, no popping. Also, the TVs speakers are okay.

I don't think it is a hardware issue, because the TV's sound is OK, the home theater's sound is OK, the problem only happens when I want to use the digital output of the TV (either HDMI ARC or Optical) with auto setting.
      I called LG as well, the rep. said the she will pass this info to the technical team.

Do you have any idea, that it can be solved, or I need to wait for a software update?
    • By Vinod Sao
      I did not find webOs app support in this projector the way it is in LG TVs. How to download apps to get Netflix and Amazon Prime, YouTube in this model. 
    • By Alex
      LG announced today in its press release that AppleTV+ is coming to LG webOS TVs. In 2020, a new Apple TV app will be released and customers with 2018 and 2019 LG webOS TVs will also be able to download the app:
      LG’s award-winning webOS smart TV platform will bring 2020 LG OLED and LG NanoCell TVs a plethora of programming from the constantly-growing number of top global content providers through apps and services such as Disney+, Netflix and CBS All Access. New for 2020, the Apple TV app allows customers to subscribe and watch Apple TV+ and Apple TV channels as well as access their iTunes video library and buy or rent more than 100,000 films and TV shows. Customers with 2018 and 2019 LG TV models will also be able to enjoy the Apple TV app this year.

• By mvrvma2
      Hi,
      I bought a LG Smart Tv about 2 years ago. Working fine (TV channels Telenet/Proximus, streaming Netflix, Walt Disney+, etc.  <i took over a 2nd LG Smart TV from my father-in-law (similar TV). I started using the 2nd TV as well.     Strange issue: streaming was OK but WebOS couldn’t find/locate channel stations (region: Flanders part of Belgium).     Whatever parameters I use to search channels (frequency, Flanders region, extensions, etc.) the results were always 0 stations.  I could only look at the streaming parts (Netflix, Walt Disney +, Flemish stations and so on, including lots of standard apps.
      I reinitialized WebOS by using factory default standards but was still impossible to find at least one station of the theoretical 999 available. on Telenet, Proximus frequencies.                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
       Both TV have a Telnet PCMCIA card available replacing partly the Telenet digicorder.  Those cards must not be used when searching for channels.
      I still don't understand why both TVs are behaving so differently at setup and channel search functions. They are using the same Wi-Fi and are still connected to a coaxial cable.  Is it a malfunction, a different setup, some background parameters not cleared?                                                                                                                                                                                    
      Any idea, solution very welcome.
      Kind regards.
    • By Prashant Pawshe
      Hello,
      I am a Disney Hotstar Premium Subscriber but cant access 4K contents as lot of them are available on Android app but same is not available on WebOs
      Kindly get this thing resolved ASAP.
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By ReneVlEugel
      I own a LG HU85LS very happy with that but now I don't see the Disney plus app. 
      Where an when can I get it?
    • By nikobland
      Hello community,
      Any owners of this projector who are on a WebOS later than version 3? Projector was advertised as being 4.5 but it's seemingly stuck on 3, so no Disney, no Apple TV... A real shame!
      Would be great to hear if anybody has any news from LG, or found an update.
      Thanks.
    • By kon5077
      So i have a  Cinebeam LG PF50KG projector its running webos 3.0/3.7 projector there is no content store, i have not had a firmware update pushed to it. I cant find any firmware for it online either. Including the other regional variants, KS and KA. 
    • By Vasu Dev
      Hello Developers ,
      Can you please roll down a update to enable airplay option for ios . I know its complicated but please take it as a request . Awaiting for your response \
      Model No: 43uk6360pte