Quantcast

web OS version 5.10.10 remote short cuts not working

Kiran K Telukunta

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Steve D B
      Hi, my LG webOS TV TN520S is running  software version 05.45.45 and since then the channel 4 and channel 5 apps are broken. You can start to watch a program but as soon as the first set of adverts start, the app just loops and you cant progress past the adverts. I a wondering if this is because the TV is running the latest version of its software (I've searched for newer versions but none are shown). Has anyone else had this problem and is it possible to install a previous version of the TV's software to see if this resolves the problem.
    • By u84six
      I haven't searched this forum, but there has to be others who find that tv remote pointer to be extremely annoying. I'm actually surprised that we still can't turn that feature off. Having the cursor/pointer feature isn't even close to the importance of being able to shut off. I mean, how hard is to put one checkbox in the ui to toggle the feature on or off? It seems like a no-brainer, big bang for the buck change that many users would appreciate
    • By David Daul
      My magic remote and my Roku remote stopped working for turning off power so I performed a factory reset after troubleshooting to get the remote working.  I am now stuck at the 1st screen of the Factory Reset which says "Press the OK Button(wheel) on your remote."  Well... this really stinks because the remote doesn't work!!!  I have tried a USB mouse, a new magic remote, other LG Remotes with no luck.  I have also tried using the button on the bottom of the tv.  And, I contacted support which was just an exercise in redoing everything I had already tried... No Luck!!
      This is a Nano Cell 55NANO81ANA which is basically just a big brick now since I cannot even use any of the inputs.  Does anyone have a trick for getting past this initial screen???
      Thanks for the help.
    • By Damian1
      After searching high & low, & also on the difficult to navigate LG website, I can't find which magic remote is compatible for my TV.

The model.of my LG TV is - 32LQ630B6LA
      Can anybody assist, please?

Many thanks.
    • By leader6234
      Hey guys !!!
      I have a UHD UJ634v  LG webos Tv  that lately an error message pops on the screen staying : Tv signal has been lost due to the satellite LNB short.Check LNB connection"
      This is really getting on my nerves because I can't get any signal even after resetting the TV or even updating to the last  software version.
      I check my cable line and fixed every possible problem. The error message keeps showing up even after disconnecting cable line from the back of TV just as if a short circuit or something has happened inside the Tv.
      Do you think that'd be software or hardware failure or something else??? How to fix it?
      Please help me out with this cuz all my lovely satellite TV channels are gone 😐
      Here is the actual error message on the right top o the screen 
      Thanks in advance !!!
  • Similar Tagged Content