Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Alex

LG HF85JA Ultra-Short Throw Projector

LG HF85JA Ultra-Short Throw Laser Smart Home Theater Projector

LG HF85JA Ultra-Short Throw Laser Smart Home Theater Projector

Full HD Resolution

Watch movies and more in true 1080p high-definition sharpness, full of the fine detail that can be lost at lower resolutions. The picture remains lifelike and text is crystal-clear when displayed at up to 120 inches or more

LG webos projector

LG Smart TV

LG's exclusive Smart TV platform is simple to set up and offers easy discovery of exciting premium content from the most popular providers.* The included Magic Remote makes navigation fast and fun.

LG HF85JA

Found out more: 

link hidden, please login to view

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Surojit Bhattacharjee
      The sales person in showroom pushed for LG saying it has better sound and picture richness. But obviously didn't reveal big shortcomings of non-android smart TV in today's ecosystem. This is useless as you are not having freedom to install apps of your choice from playstore. I can't even get Sonyliv. Horrible OS. Now I am trapped for years after buying this TV. Don't buy LG or other non-android TV unless you can affford to throw it in weeks. When will LG grow up?
    • By Hinderslyne
      I keep getting the error message ALL4-T006 when trying to access the All4 app
    • By Mark Tiede
      So I got an Xbox One X which has games that display 4k.  And also the YouTube app displays 4k videos.  How do I know that I have everything set up correctly and the TV is ACTUALLY displaying 4k video mode?
      Sometimes even HD looks really good and I haven't watched 4k stuff to know if I'm really seeing it.
      It would be nice if there were an option in the TV for displaying the actual resolution in the corner or something.  I tried to set things up through my Denon AVR X2000 receiver and the Xbox complained about the TV not being able to do 4k.  I don't know if I had something set up wrong or not, so I just hooked the Xbox up to the TV in hdmi 1.  And I think the Xbox THINKS it is now capable of at least SOME 4k, but it would be nice to verify that the TV is doing what I think it is doing.
      Anybody know an app or something that would help?

oh, I DID see a "+HDR" on the screen for a moment at some point.  Don't remember what triggered it nor how to get it to display it again.
    • By Kuldeep Patel
      Please provide Airtel Xstream App in LG WebOS Smart TV 
    • By Sur Partha
      I want to install MX Player on my LG Smart TV. I checked LG Play store for content. It is not available. Is it possible ?
      Regards,
      Partha

• Similar Tagged Content

• By nikobland
      Hello community,
      Any owners of this projector who are on a WebOS later than version 3? Projector was advertised as being 4.5 but it's seemingly stuck on 3, so no Disney, no Apple TV... A real shame!
      Would be great to hear if anybody has any news from LG, or found an update.
      Thanks.
    • By kon5077
      So i have a  Cinebeam LG PF50KG projector its running webos 3.0/3.7 projector there is no content store, i have not had a firmware update pushed to it. I cant find any firmware for it online either. Including the other regional variants, KS and KA. 
    • By Alex
      The LG HU85LA 4K UHD Ultra-Short Throw Projector is coming soon and due to be released at CES 2019.

• By Alex
      From 4K UHD resolution to the built-in Smart TV, project movies, shows and more at up to 150” with the feature-loaded HU80KA projector.

4K Ultra HD 
      With an incredible 8.3 million pixels (3840 x 2160), even an image up to twelve-and-a-half feet remains clear and crisp. The HU80KA 4K Ultra HD projector delivers home theater with impeccable precision and detail at four times the resolution of Full HD
      150" Screen Size 
      Transform a wall or even a ceiling into a sprawling projection screen for an image up to 150 inches across (diagonally). That's more than twelve feet of picture, displayed in the vivid clarity of Ultra HD 4K resolution. At this epic scale, movies, games and photos will look and feel truly cinematic. 

2500 Lumen Brightness
      Enjoy movies and more, bigger and bolder, in any room, day or night. Rated at 2500 lumens, the HU80KA is LG's brightest projector, perfectly suited for use in environments with a variety of ambient lighting conditions. 
      2500 Lumen Brightness 
      Enjoy movies and more, bigger and bolder, in any room, day or night. Rated at 2500 lumens, the HU80KA is LG's brightest projector, perfectly suited for use in environments with a variety of ambient lighting conditions. 

Smart TV
      LG's exclusive Smart TV streaming content platform is simple to set up and offers fast and fun discovery of exciting premium movies, TV shows and more from the most popular content providers.* The included Magic Remote makes navigation a breeze. 

link hidden, please login to view