Quantcast

LG HU85LA 4K short-throw laser projector Discussion

Any personal opinion about this projector? Through a

link hidden, please login to view
Review page, I read that, since this projector only has USB 2.0 support, it affect the streaming of blue-ray movies through USB. Is that correct? Then why LG didn't place USB 3.0 or 3.1 support? Share your view...

PJT-HU85L-12-1-Compatibility-D.jpg

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By LGUSERINDIA
      I brought LG LED 124cm 49UK7500  UHD/4K from India to UK. Will the TV support UK TV channels such as BBC and others through a TV Aerial cable or do i need to buy a FreeView box?
    • By Rex G
      It starts ok but when I select a program it just sits there with the 'wheel' turning. It works ok on my phone and ipad. Have tried updating tv operating system and iview app but they seem to be at the latest version. Anyone else having problems?

• By David Daul
      My magic remote and my Roku remote stopped working for turning off power so I performed a factory reset after troubleshooting to get the remote working.  I am now stuck at the 1st screen of the Factory Reset which says "Press the OK Button(wheel) on your remote."  Well... this really stinks because the remote doesn't work!!!  I have tried a USB mouse, a new magic remote, other LG Remotes with no luck.  I have also tried using the button on the bottom of the tv.  And, I contacted support which was just an exercise in redoing everything I had already tried... No Luck!!
      This is a Nano Cell 55NANO81ANA which is basically just a big brick now since I cannot even use any of the inputs.  Does anyone have a trick for getting past this initial screen???
      Thanks for the help.
    • By SteveK
      Disappointed in Smart TV.  Other than OTA TV through Tablo, most TV we watch is on Sling.  On the Roku app we can use the Sling DVR. But on the LG TVOS app, we can not.
      I confirmed this with Sling and LG. Now when someone asks me about the TV I am tempted to suggest they get a UHD TV, but not bother with SMART.

Am I wrong? Something to be done?
    • By Nick Payne
      I can stream ABC content using either the iView app on our LG G1 65" OLED, or via the iView Android TV app that is installed on a Chromecast with Google TV that is plugged into one of the G1 HDMI ports. If I stream content using the app on the TV, every few minutes there's a momentary (fraction of a second) interruption to both sound and video. If I stream the same content using the app on the Chromecast, I get no such interruptions. Both TV and Chromecast are using wired Ethernet connections to the same switch, so I can't see that these interruptions are due to a network problem, or I'd see them on both devices. It would seem to be a problem with the app provided on the TV. Other streaming services that we access via apps on the TV (Netflix, Stan, Amazon Prime, etc) do not show the same problem.