Quantcast

USB to Gigabit Ethernet adapter for LG LM6370PLA 32" TV

md127

Question

2 answers to this question

Hi everybody

I am Hamid from Iran
I bought a smart  LG TV 55 inch model 55UH8500-Ta  about 1997 , this Tv model ,not supported by LG group in Iran because this model it's not illegal .
Unfortunately,  it  found some problem connecting to some websites like google and showed this message : 
Can not connect to the webpage due to the security. Please refresh the web browser or try again. and HTTPS was became crossed and not alloed to connected.
and also I can't update my TV by connecting to the Internet or via to usb by offline . i even downloaded a version of the updated zip  file -Software File(Version 05.70.30)-and put it in my flash memory but TV is not recognized .
Please help me to solve this problem .
thank you
Best Regards
 Hamid

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Musica napoli live e anteprime
      Hi, I would like to know if it is possible to exceed a speed of 100 mb/s with an Ethernet adapter for LG webos 3.5 TV and if so which adapter? I tried the one from Cable Matters but nothing
    • By Caap
      Good afternoon, someone can tell me which RJ45 to USB 2.0 adapter is compatible with an LG C2 WebOS 6 (LED 55" LG OLED55C2PSA 4K Ultra HD)? I can't find it. Thank you very much. Caap
    • By Mihai B.
      Hello,
      Is there any way of installing an usb gigabit network adapter on a webos smart TV?  The builtin wired adapter is only 100mbps (on a 2000$+ TV, shame  on you LG!!!)  while the wifi (N) is very poor, with the router at 1m from TV it only gets half the bandwidth of the wired network. Anyway the wired network  maxes out near 100mbps but I need more bandwidth as I have 4k video content with bitrates grater than 100mbps which I cannot stream without stuttering to TV through XPLAY/PLEX. 
      Kind regards,
    • By oled55c11lb
      Hello!

I would like to share my screen from my PC(Win10) to my LG TV(OLED55c11LB). Both devices are connected to the same network via Ethernet CABLE. It is not possible to connect with HDMI, devices are in diffrent rooms.  When I try to find the TV on the screenshare list it's not showing up although it is visible is my network in explorer. I can easly screenshare from my phone. 

I tried the customer support which resulted in nothing except reverting my TV to factory settings. Has anyone done this before? Is it even possible? I would love to be able to game with wireless mouse and keyboard on my TV.
    • By Tomasz N
      Hi. I own C9 for ~2 years and I've been using it wired to my network. Lately I've moved to a new place and I'm unable to connect it to my home network using Ethernet cable.
      In short: TV doesn't get IP from dhcpd. When I provide IP manually it won't connect also (but is listed on UniFi Cloud Key device list with that IP. Seems like Ethernet interface is not brought up by TV).
      DHCPD is run on the router which is a pfSense device. When I connect TV over Wifi - it successfully obtains IP from the very same DHCP server.
      I've looked into dhcpd logs on the pfSense and when TV is connected via Ethernet cable, it casts DHCPDDISCOVER, gets DHCPOFFER from the server, but then never casts DHCPREQUEST to get DHCPPACK. So I see DHCPDISCOVER & DHCPOFFER loop in the logs.
      I've been suspecting there is another dhcp server in my network that LG TV is sending DHCPREQUEST to, but this is highly unlikely and I've enabled dhcpd guarding on the switch just to be sure. 
      In terms of hardware, comparing to my previous apartment I have a new switch here (Unifi) and new in-wall cabling (Cat 6a). I doubt switch and cables makes a difference here. TV firmware is the latest. Connection is OK (I've checked it with a network tester). Network port is OK, standard LAN VLAN. I've doublechecked everything and running out of ideas.
      Any ideas / tips how to diagnoze and solve this issue?
      I'd really like to have it wired instead of wirelessly connected. 
  • Similar Tagged Content