Quantcast

55UH6500 Firmware 05.30.xx Wanted

Hi, I got a LG 55UH6500 and Magic Remote AN-MR600 and they are working perfectly for years. After I upgraded to the latest firmware 05.50.95, the TV refused to pair the Magic Remote and said only specific model and be paired. Can I go back to the firmware version 05.30.xx to solve the problem? I cant find the firmware from official LG website.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Athenodoros Bouras
      My brother made the most stupid decision in his life. He accepted engineering firmware 03.33.02 (LG CX 48).
      I'm going suicidal right now 

Pretty awful firmware almost nothing works. Now I will have to wait if I'm lucky and LG release a newer user firmware.  
    • By Mohammed Albusaidi
      I can't connect my lg Tv 43LF630T to my huawei p30 pro screen mirroring problem 
    • By Sudesh
      Hi,
      I'm having two Smart TV's with model UJ752V & UH651v from UAE and i'm permanently shifted in INDIA and how should i change the firmware for these models and to indian firmware

Regards,
      Sudesh
    • By marshall007
      hello
      i have a LG55UN7440 .it's uae/africa version....it doesn't have alexa and a bunch of stuff...i wanted to know if i can replace the firmware with un7300 since they are basically the same thing ...without bricking my TV through the usb upgrade option

thanks

• By OnlyCORE
      Hey, I have a LG OLED65CX TV (latest WebOS) and  some photos from my Synology NAS are not loading, only in thumbnails like this:

Most photos work perfectly but some not. They are scans from a photobook and then individually cut in Zoner but that shouldn't matter right? Here are properties of one of the photos

I really don't know the reason my TV and it makes me really mad since it took a long time co scan these.
      Weird thing is I also scanned other positive film photos and they work great on TV.
      Do you know what might be the problem?