Quantcast

Channel 4 WHY ?

Absolutely frustrated, I’m not really tech savvy, but my brand new tv git delivered earlier, my daughter said to leave it until she came round tomorrow BUT I was so excited,  soI unpacked it, no proper QUICKSTART instructions so disappointed from the off, managed to get it working BUT, been trying for 2 flipping hours to get Chanbel 4 toWotk keep getting a THIS IS EMBARRASSING message, tried all it suggests but still NOTHING please HELP SOMEONE PLEASE 

On 12/1/2020 at 3:28 PM, Eloise said:

Absolutely frustrated, I’m not really tech savvy, but my brand new tv git delivered earlier, my daughter said to leave it until she came round tomorrow BUT I was so excited,  soI unpacked it, no proper QUICKSTART instructions so disappointed from the off, managed to get it working BUT, been trying for 2 flipping hours to get Chanbel 4 toWotk keep getting a THIS IS EMBARRASSING message, tried all it suggests but still NOTHING please HELP SOMEONE PLEASE 

Hi @Eloise

If it is a problem with logging in to Channel4 then it is more than likely a problem with them and not the TV.  I have had similar issues with Channel4 & a couple of ROKU units I have set up in the last few days.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By margorjon
      Hello, I would like to get our new TV to show the home screen at startup instead of a Rakuten channel were never interested in.
      I have set the settings to show the home screen at startup yet it's still not working, at startup were still only getting Rakuten...
    • By Mike Cass
      So I've probably pressed something on the remote to cause this, but if I switch channels to say BBC1, the channel name banner will stay on the screen instead of disappearing. Holding the back button makes it go away, but don't want to do that all the time. Any ideas?
    • By AndyW
      I see you have updated Web OS
      Why do you have to screw around with it, I don't want your 'Apps Experience' I just want to be able to watch TV!
      There used to be a button for selecting TV, it had gone now - why?
      Every time you do an update the TV channels favourite has to be re-selected.
      I write software for a living and if I treated my customers like you treat yours I would be out of a job.

Can you please put the TV channel selection back and possibly a setting so we don't have to wade through all the App garbage you seem so intent on wanting us to use - it's almost like you earn money from it...
    • By mediaonline
      Multi channel advertising refers to advertising your brands and products by using several media methods like visual ads, email, social media, print, mobile marketing etc. Through multi channel advertising, products and services can reach more and more audience. Visit 9mediaonline.com now for more details.
    • By Dinky
      Hi all
       is there a way to view content from my own channel in Youtube? Much of my own content has the ‘unlisted’ or ‘private’ attribute and will not appear in search results, so I need to be able to go to my own channel and sekect the video from there, but that seems not to be possible. Or is it?