I'm not sure its the right place but at any case i will describe my issue here and maybe you will be able to help:
Recently I bought a a TV and a sound bar, and i have some issue from the moment i get the TV.
TV model - LG 55LB679Y with latest firmware version i have at my country (Israel) - 04.30.16
SoundBar - LG NB4540
the TV connected to sound bar by "wireless simplink" feature 'LG TV' and TV connected to My Wireless router.
every 5 - 15 minutes, i have sound drops / Cutoff / stooped / Interruption, seem like the TV loose connection to sound-bar for few seconds or something similar, it's happen from any AV source im using HDMI, USB...
and the local re-seller replace the sound-bar to a new one (same modal off course) and i didn't help.
i have try to troubleshot the problem in the last few weeks - but didn't succeed to solve it, and also the support / costumer service didn't have solution for this.
some steps i take when troubleshot this issue:
* different wireless configuration on router - different channels, SSID, Security - issue still persist.
* another wireless router - issue still persist.
* working with optical cable to sound bar - just for testing - working ok, but i need the wireless feature working this the reason i bought sound bar and TV from the same manufacturer.
* disconnect the TV from wireless network - looks like it's working ok, but didn't had chance to test it for long time.
from my point of view looks like it's issue with wireless device on TV not able to to work in parallel with soundbar and wireless network for some reason, It could be caused bysoftware issue on WebOS or Hardware issue with this TV model.
I really hope you be able to help me or throw some light on this case.
Please post here firmware number for your WebOS set including your country or the country where you downloaded the firmware and the model of your tv set:
- 3.23.24 - Romania- 47LB730v
- 3.23.34 - Romania -47LB730v - 21.08.2014 by USB
- 4.30.09 - Romania - 47LB730v - 29.08.2014 - OTA
I output the sound from my LG 75UJ657A to external speakers through a bluetooth connection, but it doesn't automatically connect to the bluetooth device when I turn the TV on. Whenever I cycle the TV off and, then, back on, the TV asks if I want to connect to the bluetooth device, and I have to select "yes" with the remote. My smart phone automatically connects to all the bluetooth devices I've set it up with. When I start my car, my phone connects automatically to the car stereo/phone system, and it does the same with other bluetooth speakers I have. This is what I want my TV to do.
How do I get my LG 75UJ657A to automatically connect to the bluetooth device I've set up with it?