No Sony Liv or Mx player

Sid

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Hi @Sid

Sony are apparently working on an app as @Nitin1438 detailed in this thread:  https://www.lgwebos.com/topic/3797-sony-liv-app/

If you are on Twitter you can pester Sony here:

As for MX Player you would need to contact them via the following page to ask them is they are in the process of producing an app:

link hidden, please login to view

If you get a response from either party feel free to post it here.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Derek Weselake (WEZ)
      Hey there,  I have had a  OLED55B6P for ten months and I love it but

I have a problem all a sudden, just today it starts to show a black screen with fire works every minutes if I don't press a button on the remote.

I have no eco mode on, no power save modes on, TV firmwire is up to date, and tried turning off on and on the tv.

anyone know how to fix?
    • By News Reporter
      SEOUL, Nov. 30, 2021 – As a longtime CES exhibitor, LG Electronics plans to create a new approach to engaging audiences to experience LG’s latest technology innovations at CES 2022.
      As always, CES represents the global launchpad for dozens of new LG products. At its traditional location – the 22,000-square-foot booth at the main entrance to the Central Hall in the Las Vegas Convention Center – LG will seamlessly connect visitors from the physical space to LG’s virtual experience leveraging both virtual and augmented reality. Constructed of upcycled, recycled and recyclable materials, the welcoming space will feature a series of kiosks where visitors can experience the best life possible with LG products.
      Visitors will take a self-guided tour using QR codes as they navigate through the physical experience, interacting with CES 2022 Innovation Award-winning LG consumer electronics and home appliance products via AR. Other kiosks will feature immersive VR digital art including LG’s immersive curved OLED video walls from CES over the years, a show favorite. Wherever they may be, audiences around the world will be able to access the same content and participate digitally in the LG CES experience.
      What’s more, LG has again been named official CES technology partner for the press rooms and member lounges, which will feature award-winning LG OLED TVs.
      “We look forward to seeing what LG, a long-time innovation leader at CES, has in store for visitors in January,” said Karen Chupka, executive vice president of CES at the Consumer Technology Association, the organizer of CES. “CES 2022 will enable attendees in Las Vegas to experience LG’s technology using AR and VR. Audience joining CES digitally from across the globe will be able to experience the same ground breaking tech, through LG’s digital activation.”
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By San Lam
      Why Netflix is not available in LG content store? My LG smart TV model is [LG] webOS TV UM7290PTD and my country region is Cambodia.
    • By Khamikaze
      Hi Everyone,

OK, so what does it take to have full Chromecast support in LG TVs (webOS)?
      a. Either builtin support.
      b. Via webOS app.

The goal / use is simple as any other Chromecast device / TV: be able to say to "hey Google, play this video/music from service-X to LG-TV".

Looking forward to good news and your thoughts.

Thanks,
    • By Mikeymert
      Hi all,
      I am having an issue in that when I connect my external hard drive it no longer recognizes any of the video files.
      all of the files appear and were all working fine yesterday, however none of the files work any longer. I have multiple file types (mp4, .mkv) which all worked yesterday evening but not any longer.

any help massively appreciated 
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By karan chawla
      Sonyliv, jio TV on webos, mx plyer for LG smarttv
    • By Surojit Bhattacharjee
      The sales person in showroom pushed for LG saying it has better sound and picture richness. But obviously didn't reveal big shortcomings of non-android smart TV in today's ecosystem. This is useless as you are not having freedom to install apps of your choice from playstore. I can't even get Sonyliv. Horrible OS. Now I am trapped for years after buying this TV. Don't buy LG or other non-android TV unless you can affford to throw it in weeks. When will LG grow up?
    • By Deepraj T
      I hope LG check this forum.
      Powerful Browser App like Google Chrome that is able to play videos of Amazon Prime, the default browser  is like Kids play, taking ages to load. Able to control streaming quality in apps like Prime Video, Hotstar, NetFlix, Sunnxt etc., i do not understand how hard for any developer to put this feature in app, I think  WebOS SDK expose this to developer to provide this feature. File Explorer that allow us to store data in TV Wifi file Transfer App like ShareIT(Android) More Apps(MX Player, Jio Tv, Jio Cinema, Airtel Xtreme,  VLC Player etc.....)... i feel the most apps available in the content store are crap and useless  Actually i did not do much research before purchasing UK6360PTE TV, I never expected this much difference from Android TV, i do not know how LG even thinking to compete with this WebOS , because people are getting intelligent and do research before purchase of a TV. they definitely find Android TVs more feature rich.

• By Gursewak Singh
      When will we get sony liv app in our lg smart tv. Please update the true status.  We all are eagerly waiting for sony liv app.