Quantcast

Converting LG Video Recordings to AVI or MP4

fudgy31

Question

Hello there,

Im quite perplexed. Im pretty well versed in IT and computers but can someone help me out here.

How the heck do I convert a recording from my LG Smart 4K TV into AVI or MP4 to play on my PC or in my car.

Its only video files at the end of the day.

Suggestions PLEASE.

Thanks

Perplexed LG User

5 answers to this question

43 minutes ago, TomCody said:

Hi,
Thanks for the information.
I am using this feature to convert old VHS recordings and I's impossible to convert them to any standard video format???

Thanks,.

No, you can not do that.

You need something like this:video grabber to grab video to a computer. These converters are not very expensive.

• Like 1

Hi, to convert LG video to AVI or MP4 or any other format, you need a video editing tool. If you are a beginner, I share Joyoshare Media Cutter. This is a combination of video converter, cutter, merger and editor available to both Windows and Mac. Importantly, it supports almost all video formats and portable devices including various smart TVs. For the conversion, it gives 2 modes. With the high-speed mode, you can convert videos without quality loss. It is easy-to-use and cost-effective, and gives 5-time free use without limits.