Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Yaswanth

Airtel Xstream App Needed in WebOS India for LG554T Model

Question

4 answers to this question

On 11/29/2019 at 5:29 PM, Yaswanth said:

Looking for airtel Xstream app for webOs in LG554T. Please add it. This app is available in google play store & app store

The app is available for mobiles only. Xstream app won’t be coming for any smart tv. Its better you get an Xstream box. Its only Rs.2249 and you can have the android tv experience as well. Even then you won’t be able to watch live tv channels via internet, as even the airtel xstream box with xstream app doesn’t have that feature.

• Like 1

On 12/1/2019 at 8:54 AM, Karan Batra said:

The app is available for mobiles only. Xstream app won’t be coming for any smart tv. Its better you get an Xstream box. Its only Rs.2249 and you can have the android tv experience as well. Even then you won’t be able to watch live tv channels via internet, as even the airtel xstream box with xstream app doesn’t have that feature.

That's quite helpful. I was desparately looking for Airtel Xstream app as this app works like miracle on Android you can watch any TV channel with no restrictions. I wondered if it's available at LG store but I was pretty sure Airtel provide service so there is no way one can avail it other service providers. LG store don't have it and looks like won't have it ever. But I will be saddened if you say this app won't work at Airtel Xstream Box 😰. I was wondering if I get AX box , Is it possible I don't avail tv channels but I can run various Android apps like Airtel Xstream ?

Btw LG store has very limited stuff as if they gonna kill it very soon

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By kimbovk1984
      hola buenas tengo un televisor lg webos tv oled55b7v y la imagen y los colores no se ven bien necesito ,alguien que me espricase como configurar

• By Jayaram
      Can anyone guide me on where and how i can check the WebOS on my LG Nanocell NANO80 TV?
      Thanks, JR.
    • By Victoria lola
      I was wondering if there’s any chance that we going to have iTunes on webos 
      I own like 300 movie plus tv show on iTunes  just got my first new oled c8  Now there’s a lot rumors about airplay 2 only for 9 generation . 
    • By Tony Levy
      I have with the help of this forum been able to get my smart DNS working and can no watch streaming from the BBCi player, and  All4 however I cannot get the ITV hub to work, it loads the program I want to watch but then reverts to a screen saying
      'Where is my show etc' and it doesnt play
      I do not understand why ITV hub will not work yet the BBCi player and All4 and Both work
      My5 also does not work but I get the error message you must be in the UK to view this content
    • By PVN Satyanarayana
      Hi, I purchased my SMART TV model 43LF6300 in the year 2016 and current Firmware Version 04.06.40. Every one India using their favorite app like Disney Hotstar+, Zee5, Aaha and many more apps but those are not available on my TV which is annoying.. I spent Rs. 54000 to buy LG Smart TV but all the latest apps are not available. Please release the latest Web OS for these models at least Beta version unless the TVs like this will be useless and no one trust LG products. Thanks in advance and hope to receive latest Web OS soon.
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By buckda
      After update, sound and picture is gittering.. picture jumps and sound goes quite then very loud every second. Can I reverse the update 
      this occurs on TV, Netflix, and Prime,  so it is not an app issue..
      how can I fix this.  Turning tv on and off does nothing 
    • By Jeroen Jansen
      Hi all,
      hope someone can help me. I have a LG 49LX761H model 2016. I know it’s a hospitality tv but turned that mode off it works perfect. We upgrade the webos to the latest version available but the content store is not available. Is this function not available on this model or do I need to turn something on. Hope someone has the answer. Thanks
    • By sharathks00
      I have
      LG webOS TV UF950T,
      software version 04.06.00
      1.)  WebOS is getting updates but new  apps are not showing up in LG  Content store.  When I visit 
      link hidden, please login to viewthrough my Tv browser there are many new Apps which are not in LG content store.         When i try to install , it says  not compatible with your Tv. 2) When i try to play a video some times it says video format not supported and some times audio format not supported like with opus & ogg.
      My question is to Manufacturers/ WebOs designers if this is the case what is the point in updating TV, when there are no apps or support for new video or audio formats ????
      In this case its like if i want new apps, I have to buy a new TV, updates are not helping in improving TV in any ways, no longer a Smart TV
      lol

• By Kirtan Mehta
      Hi,  I need help to open Microsoft Teams on my LG Webos TV.. 
      I have LG WebOS TV OLED55C8PTA. My software version is 5.10.45. 
      When I open Microsoft Teams browser version from the browser on TV, I get the error message that "Hmm. Your browser version isn't supported. Here's what works: Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox."