Quantcast

Airtel Xstream App Needed in WebOS India for LG554T Model

Yaswanth

Question

10 answers to this question

On 11/29/2019 at 5:29 PM, Yaswanth said:

Looking for airtel Xstream app for webOs in LG554T. Please add it. This app is available in google play store & app store

The app is available for mobiles only. Xstream app won’t be coming for any smart tv. Its better you get an Xstream box. Its only Rs.2249 and you can have the android tv experience as well. Even then you won’t be able to watch live tv channels via internet, as even the airtel xstream box with xstream app doesn’t have that feature.

• Like 1

On 12/1/2019 at 8:54 AM, Karan Batra said:

The app is available for mobiles only. Xstream app won’t be coming for any smart tv. Its better you get an Xstream box. Its only Rs.2249 and you can have the android tv experience as well. Even then you won’t be able to watch live tv channels via internet, as even the airtel xstream box with xstream app doesn’t have that feature.

That's quite helpful. I was desparately looking for Airtel Xstream app as this app works like miracle on Android you can watch any TV channel with no restrictions. I wondered if it's available at LG store but I was pretty sure Airtel provide service so there is no way one can avail it other service providers. LG store don't have it and looks like won't have it ever. But I will be saddened if you say this app won't work at Airtel Xstream Box 😰. I was wondering if I get AX box , Is it possible I don't avail tv channels but I can run various Android apps like Airtel Xstream ?

Btw LG store has very limited stuff as if they gonna kill it very soon

On 3/26/2020 at 8:33 AM, Dharmender Karhana said:

That's quite helpful. I was desparately looking for Airtel Xstream app as this app works like miracle on Android you can watch any TV channel with no restrictions. I wondered if it's available at LG store but I was pretty sure Airtel provide service so there is no way one can avail it other service providers. LG store don't have it and looks like won't have it ever. But I will be saddened if you say this app won't work at Airtel Xstream Box 😰. I was wondering if I get AX box , Is it possible I don't avail tv channels but I can run various Android apps like Airtel Xstream ?

Btw LG store has very limited stuff as if they gonna kill it very soon

Airtel extreme is now avaliable in google play in tv. I saw advertisment page in airtel extreme app. But it is still not avaliable in lg content store of lg tv. LG should include this app asap.