Quantcast

55UK6360PTE trouble booting up

prakhar_singh

Question

Updated my LG 55UK6360PTE to version 05.10.10 a few weeks ago. Few days after the update the television has trouble booting up, it gets stuck on the lg logo, then I have to switch the tv off by holding the power logo for a few seconds, then boot it up again only to find it getting stuck on the lg logo again, after repeating this process a few times I am finally able to boot the tv and proceed smoothly until I dare turn it off to face the whole issue all over again. Anyone else witnessed the same problems, is there anyway to downgrade the webos, tried the lgdtvupdater but it doesn't work, I guess it only works for models upto 2017. Correct me if I am wrong

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By VickiB
      Every time we turn on our "smart" TV, it tries to connect to cable. We don't have cable. That's not very smart.
      Because we don't have cable, we have static; it's noisy and annoying until I can push enough buttons on the remote to get to something else.
      Is there a way to tell this thing not to boot into "TV" mode? (Best if it would remember what it was doing when I turned it off).

• By Ken Gendron
      I currently ow n a 2016   (LG) webOS TV 6200
      Now am finding out I have a "Fixed" Browser in my TV and it's becoming a Dinosaur. There are no avalanche updates I can find and now can't even load pages on certain websites. Does anyone know how to resolve this problem? 
      I can't do shit with this TV anymore

• By Jim Cummings
      I have issues with my remote turning on and off 
      Maldonado can I get spectrum app and msg app on your  lg app store

• By Wiccy Allsop
      LG 43UJ634V 43" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR LED TV
      This is the tv I am having trouble pairing my JVC wireless bluetooth headphones. I have the 55 inch version in my lounge and they paired up with
      that instantly but not with the 43 inch model which is in my bedroom. I have a pair of in ear cheap headphones which pair on both but I need the other
      ones as I am partially deaf, without them I miss all the background noises ect and its proving annoying.
      Thanks in advance
    • By skypickle
      Television is LGOLED55E6P with the latest firmware update (.17). My NAS is a synology 1515 and has software that serves media (DLNA server) I cannot browse the NAS per se. When I go to the main home menu of all the apps along the bottom I can choose 'connect to device' and it allows me to choose 'photo/video' or 'music' and then connect to a shared folder. In fact these are NOT all the folders shared over the network using the smb protocol but only a subset that are served up by the DLNA server in the NAS. Other DLNA devices also show up (like the sonos box Ihave). 

Using 'Device Connect' and then selecting 'music' allows playing all formats - even m4a lossless. but i cannot play video files from the video folder even though they are browse able. However, I can play video files if i navigate first to 'photo/video' from the device connect folder. But I cannot see any folders within the photo folder.

I can also select 'photo and video' from the main E6 menu and it shows the same three DLNA shared folders on my nas - photo, video, music. 

For some reason it does not like to browse any folders in the photo folder- that shows up as empty. The video folder also has a lot of content and these show up fine. Even if i copy a jpg or a tiff to the root of the video folder, these files do not show up.

In the video folder, I browsed to a folder named HDMV-2d that contains test patterns obtained from this forum

link hidden, please login to view I can navigate the folder structure to the stream folder to see individual clips. Some videos play(even numbered ones -00002.m2ts,00004.m2ts,etc) and some do not(odd numbered ones-00001.m2ts,00003.m2ts,etc). Very bizarre. It does not recognize .iso (it would be too much to expect it to auto mount iso files). All video formats seem to play(stream) well. Interestingly, when I use 'device connect' app, select 'music' and then navigate to the the video folder with that, it does not see the vob,mkv,mp4 and the m4v files. Although all of these formats are playable when going through the 'photos & videos' app in the main E6 menu or if i select the 'photo/video option' that the 'Device Connect' app presents. I guess it auto filters formats. Perhaps it is auto filtering out all photo formats as well. Clearly a bug. And yes I am using the latest firmware. 3.10.17
      I do not know how to check the versions of the installed app that plays video or shows picture. 

When browsing the music I have no trouble either from the music app on the main LG menu or with the 'connect device' app.

So what's wrong with the photo browsing?
  • Similar Tagged Content