Question

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By nina san miguel
      Can anyone help? Netflix has suddenly become inresponsive for the last month. Amazon Prime works great, so i know it isn't a problem with my internet connection. I've resorted to resetting the tv to its initial setting FOUR times. I've plugged and unplugged the router countless times (as suggested). It would enter netflix, but eventually go back to error tvq-st-120. 
      model: UF830T
      Help, please?

• By NikolaZ
      Hi. 
      My 55 UH7707 received an SW update to version  05.50.06.  Here are the issues I have encountered:
      1. The whole user interface became really slow. 
      2. Also, what is most annoying, application updates are not installed, for example, NETFLIX has been impossible to update, being stuck in vicious circle,asking me to update the app, and then not being able to complete the installation of the update. 
      3. Wired connection was disabled, ethernet module was not detecting a cable. I had to do a hard reset to enable the ethernet, and reacquire wired connection to the internet 
    • By Youssef Mohamed
      Hello,
      How can I make a button to open specific app ? for example letting the netflix app button to open another application.

• By John Bizeray
      I recently updated the firmware on my  LG43UH610V.  Now I constantly get "Wired Lan cable disconnected" / "Wired network is connected" messages even while watching a video file from my NAS. The TV is connected and using the network while getting these messages. It has always been on a fixed IP address on the LAN.
    • By JRM
      I have an LG 55NANO866NA television and a Humax PVP4000T set top box. After  a lot of fiddling,  I finally got the remote set up under Universal Controller and can turn the set top box on with the remote. This also turns the TV on and it automatically selects the correct input for the Humax box, so I have a picture. This is all ideal.
      The problem comes when turning off the set top box as this also turns the TV off, even though it is the STB that is used, not the TV power button.  Of course, this is very irritating as quite often, I wish to come off the STB because I have been watching a recording and go to the TV to watch live TV without sacrificing quality by viewing through the STB. Does anyone have any clues about how to make the STB button just control the STB and not control the TV as well - certainly on switch off? 
      Perhaps the solution is to use the "inputs" key and just go to live TV, leaving the set top box powered until the TV set is finally turned off?
      Secondly, on my old LG TV, I had all the main terrestrial TV players available, iPlayer, ITV Hub, All 4, My 5. On this new model I just have the iPlayer and nothing else. I have looked in the app store and don't see any of the missing players. Am I missing something?
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By NikolaZ
      Hi. 
      My 55 UH7707 received an SW update to version  05.50.06.  Here are the issues I have encountered:
      1. The whole user interface became really slow. 
      2. Also, what is most annoying, application updates are not installed, for example, NETFLIX has been impossible to update, being stuck in vicious circle,asking me to update the app, and then not being able to complete the installation of the update. 
      3. Wired connection was disabled, ethernet module was not detecting a cable. I had to do a hard reset to enable the ethernet, and reacquire wired connection to the internet 
    • By Petar
      I have LG Nano Cell smart TV. My native language is not supported in the languages for subtitles in Netflix. What is the easiest way to use external subtitles while watching Netflix.
    • By fli na
      Netflix app just disappear on LG smart Tv.... [LG] WebOS TV LH590V
    • By Julius_Reyes777
      Smart TV 55UK6100PVA
      *Purchase in dubai,UAE
      *currently using in Philippines
      issue:
      netflix was working fine for a few months of using in the philippines then when update for netflix app came we were not able to download it. Tried uninstalling it but i was not able to install it back because it is not available in LG content Store.
      any advise?
      thanks