Quantcast

Victoria lola

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I don't know how much LG monitors the posts here, but I'd recommend searching for Spectrum and giving a "thumbs-up" to every post that asks them to add an app!

And holy cow Victoria, that is quite the profile pic!  I'm not sure how to give that a thumbs-up!!!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Like others, I had to buy a Roku to watch Spectrum TV on my brand new 65 inch Nano.  I use the Roku remote most of the time now.  Would love to just use the Magic remote and get the full benefit of my TV investment with the service I watch the most.  Adding the NFL Sunday Ticket app would be nice as well!!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dan Baldauf said:

Like others, I had to buy a Roku to watch Spectrum TV on my brand new 65 inch Nano.  I use the Roku remote most of the time now.  Would love to just use the Magic remote and get the full benefit of my TV investment with the service I watch the most.  Adding the NFL Sunday Ticket app would be nice as well!!!

Hi @Dan Baldauf

Unfortunately if the powers at the Spectrum TV do not decide to release an app for the webOS platform there is nothing that LG can do about it.

My suggestion is to pester the Spectrum TV via social media to see if you can elicit a response.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Well, the Spectrum app is not available for LG Smart TVs and it is quite disappointing. Spectrum TV App allows you to watch live TV and On Demand content at no additional charge. and LG users just miss this opportunity. Spectrum App is easily accessible on Android TVs like Samsung but with LG TV it is a different thing. but if you still want to access this app then there is also a way.

The most basic and secure way to 

link hidden, please login to view
 is through a Streaming device like Roku, Chromecast, Airplay, or Firestick. You can also the App on Xbox one or by downloading an APK file.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By News Reporter
      Dedicating a Special Exhibition Zone to Experimental yet Innovative Products,
      LG Presents Creative Ideas Tailored to Various Lifestyles

SEOUL, Jan. 2, 2024 — LG Electronics (LG) is gearing up to showcase its latest lineup of innovative and pioneering products at CES 2024, the world’s largest consumer electronics and IT exhibition.
      LG will dedicate a special exhibition space to LG Labs, its marketing platform focused on delivering experimental yet innovative products and services. This year, the size of the LG Labs zone has more than doubled compared to CES 2023, aiming to present creative ideas tailored to various lifestyles, offering diverse customer experiences.
      One of the highlights at the exhibition will be the unveiling of the DukeBox by LG Labs, an innovative audio product that seamlessly combines the charm of vacuum tube audio with cutting-edge transparent OLED panel technology. It aims to deliver a new music experience by combining old-fashioned sensibilities with state-of-the-art technology, seeking to reinvent the depth of audio and video experience with a modernized jukebox. With front-facing speakers at the bottom and a 360-degree speaker at the top, it offers an immersive audio experience that surrounds the listener. The transparency of the OLED display can be adjusted, creating a captivating visual effect reminiscent of a vacuum tube audio system enclosed in a transparent glass box. Moreover, the DukeBox is versatile and can be used to enjoy high-quality content such as movies, or even create a cozy fireplace ambiance where the vacuum tube is visible amidst the flickering flames.
      LG will also unveil an upgraded version of its Bon Voyage by LG Labs, a customized living space designed to extend the life quality at home out into the nature. Based on customer feedback, the Bon Voyage has been redesigned to the size of a camping trailer, optimizing space utilization and mobility. With dimensions of 2-meter width, 3.8-meter depth and 2.2-meter height, it can be furnished with various furniture and appliances, including a bed, refrigerator, electric stove, water purifier, Styler and shoe care products. Its versatility allows for comfortable enjoyment anywhere, with the ability to be easily parked indoors and connected to a car.
      Another exciting product to be showcased is the DUOBO by LG Labs, a capsule coffee machine that extracts two different coffee capsules simultaneously. Inspired by space exploration, the DUOBO was introduced through a crowdfunding campaign in the US. The exhibition space will feature a large model of the DUOBO together with the space pet character CUBO, creating an inviting atmosphere for global customers.
      In addition, LG plans to exhibit other products such as the LG CineBeam Qube, LG gram Fold, LG XBOOM, LG StanbyMe Go, LG tiiun mini and brid.zzz by LG Labs, all born from the company’s fearless approach to taking on bold challenges.
      Kim Hyo-eun, vice president and head of Brand Management Division at LG, expressed the company’s commitment to providing global customers with a firsthand experience of the innovative products and services that embody LG Electronics’ ‘Pioneering DNA.’
      Visitors to CES 2024 in Las Vegas from January 9-12 can check out LG Labs products at the company’s booth (#16008, Central Hall, Las Vegas Convention Center). To keep up with all of LG’s exciting announcements at CES, visit
      link hidden, please login to view and . # # #

• By Ferrd
      I have a Spectrum HD/DVR box interfacing with my LG OLED77CXPUA 4K SMART OLED. Apparently there is no app for the LG for spectrum so I am forced to use the Spectrum box for navigation and functions not supported with the LG remote. Since this makes the user experience very difficult is there a plan to do a spectrum app or was this TV just a bad purchase.
    • By matty032
      Please add the Spectrum TV app from Spectrum cable.
    • By Bleuschen
      You need to get the spectrum app to be available for lg tv's. It's sad that only Samsung tv's have it and you don't.
  • Similar Tagged Content