• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

2 answers to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Ole
      After 05.60.15 update on 55UH650V. The miniguide pops up. But my biggest problem is that . I am using Sonos Playbase for TV Audio. After maybe ½ an hour or a couple of hours audio suddenly gets muted. To solve this i need  powercycle the TV. LG please fix this  asap.
    • By Nath8884
      Good evening.

I have a LG 43UK6950PLB, a few years old.
      Suddenly yesterday most things stopped working. 
      The apps just freeze and won't load,
      The remote cursor has disappeared,
      If selecting a different input, it won't load that input and just freezes. 
      Wifi isn't connected, however it can find my router in the menu, just won't connect. 
      I've carried out a reset, unplugging, and turning off standby mode etc to no avail.
      Any help appreciated, thank you. 
    • By Sona
      Dear pls help this issue lg 3D smart tv brought from Saudi to India all apps not working  country setting India doesn’t appear so what to do pls help
      thx
      ahmed

• By guitarist
      While watching the TV, lines appeared on the screen with some static. This persisted briefly, then the entire picture went to static. This same static is visible on all inputs, from apps to live TV, HDMI, etc. 
      Sound is fine, menus are unaffected. 
      So far I have tried power cycling, factory reset, disconnecting all cables, and trying different picture settings, to no avail.  I suspect some kind of hardware issue. Any tips gladly appreciated. 
      Edit: I have a replacement EBT63990603 mainboard on order, hopefully that solves it. I see some people have attempted to reflow the solder on the processors to fix these, seems like a dice roll. 
    • By RogerL
      When I use voice recognition to say, e.g., "watch PBS", I get a string of channels across the bottom and a very loud voice telling me that it has found channels. I want that voice to go away. Note that I have disabled Audio Guidance in the Accessibility Settings. This is on a OLED55CXAUA.
      Thanks.