Quantcast

LG TV - Network error(-6)

Olivier

Question

2 answers to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By John Bizeray
      I recently updated the firmware on my  LG43UH610V.  Now I constantly get "Wired Lan cable disconnected" / "Wired network is connected" messages even while watching a video file from my NAS. The TV is connected and using the network while getting these messages. It has always been on a fixed IP address on the LAN.
    • By News Reporter
      Relationship to Support Big Data, AI, Connected Cars,
      Digital Transformation and Robotics Applications

SEOUL, Jan. 10, 2022 – LG Electronics (LG) today announced joining the IBM Quantum Network to advance industry applications of quantum computing. By joining the IBM Quantum Network, LG will receive access to IBM’s quantum computing systems, as well as to IBM’s quantum expertise and Qiskit, IBM’s open-source quantum information software development kit.
      Using IBM Quantum technology, LG aims to explore applications of quantum computing in any areas requiring processing a large amount of data including AI, connected cars, digital transformation, IoT and robotics applications. LG will be able to leverage quantum computing hardware and software advances and applications as they emerge, in accordance with IBM’s
      link hidden, please login to view. By leveraging IBM Quantum technology, LG will be able to provide workforce training to its employees, permitting LG to investigate how potential breakthroughs can be applied to its industry. Quantum computing is an exciting evolution in computation. While classical computers calculate in bits that represent 0 and 1, quantum computers use qubits that harness quantum mechanical phenomena such as interference and entanglement in computation to solve problems that are fundamentally intractable for classical computers. As a result, quantum computing is well suited to help explore new solutions to a wide range of problems.
      The IBM Quantum team and LG are researching and exploring how quantum computing will help a ‎variety of industries and disciplines, including finance, energy, chemistry, materials science, ‎optimization and machine learning, among many others.
      “Based on our open innovation strategy, we plan to use IBM Quantum to develop our competency in quantum computing,” said Kim Byoung-hoon, CTO and executive vice president of LG Electronics. “We aim to provide customers with value that they have not experienced so far by leveraging quantum computing technology in future businesses.”
      “We’re happy to welcome LG Electronics to a growing quantum computing ecosystem in Korea at an exciting time for the region,” said Jay Gambetta, IBM Fellow and VP, Quantum Computing at IBM. “The relationship between IBM and LG Electronics will permit LG to explore new types of problems associated with emerging technologies and will help strengthen the quantum capabilities in Korea.”
      # # #

• By ajmboy
      Does anyone know anything about Zeus network and streaming on lgwebos tvs? It seems that mayweather has an exhibition fight on this network. Never heard of it.

link hidden, please login to view
    • By News Reporter
      Times Square, New York City
      Since first taking the initiative of promoting Busan, Korea’s beautiful port city, as the perfect host for World Expo 2030 early this year, LG Electronics has carried out various promotional events worldwide by leveraging its global network of 140 subsidiaries. Busan officially submitted its intentions to host World Expo 2030 last year, based on its theme: “Transforming Our World, Navigating Towards a Better Future,” which calls for a peaceful, sustainable future for all by talking about people, prosperity and the planet.
      Piccadilly Circus, London
      Back in February, LG declared its support for Busan with its
      link hidden, please login to view airing impactful promotional videos on its famous outdoor displays in New York’s Times Square, London’s Piccadilly Circus and other high-traffic locations around the world, each one showing why Busan should be the World Expo’s next destination. LG is executing the next phase of the campaign by introducing a new series of inspirational films at multiple locations, as the company strives to share the wonders of Busan to a truly global audience. Evian Resort Golf Club, France
      To ensure the campaign is a success, CEO William Cho now oversees a group-wide task force set up to champion the vibrant port city’s bid. Additionally, in July at The Amundi Evian Championship in France, LG endorsed Busan’s World Expo bid in front of the eyes of golf fans from all over the world by screening its promotional video, ‘The One and Only Busan,’ on a giant billboard beside the course’s clubhouse. Raising awareness of Busan’s bid in France was especially important as this is where the General Assembly of the , the body that ultimately decides the location of World Expo 2030, will host its announcement event at the end of next year.

IFA 2022, Berlin, Germany
      Moreover, like it has done at multiple prominent locations so far this year, LG recently installed over 160 banners at the entrance of ‘Messe Berlin’ during IFA 2022, Europe’s largest consumer electronics show which was held from September 2 to 6, to make its visitors from around the world aware of Busan’s promising bid.

(From left to right) Heaven Lee, LG Electronics’ European representative, Franziska Giffey, mayor of Berlin, Kim Hyung-soo, president of LG Electronics Europe Region and Lee Jeong-seok, head of LG Electronics’ Global Marketing Center.
      LG will proudly continue to support Busan’s bid to host World Expo 2030 by leveraging its sprawling global network. Stay tuned for more impactful LG promotional campaigns for Busan!
      # # #

• By JPflug
      When we first got our CX OLED tv, we also got Dish network.  After our 2 year contract was up, we "unplugged" and got rid of Dish.  I have tried everything I can think of to get rid of the automatic connection to Dish on HDMI 3, but the TV automatically wanted to start with that.  I managed to delete the tag, but it still wanted to connect to that.  Now, after someother fumbling around, it wants to start on some spanish tv, not really sure where that's from, as we are on the Canadian border 🙂
      An easy to use digital manual would be great, but since I can't find that, I'll ask the hive mind here.  
      FWIW, I find what instructions that ARE available on the TV don't seem to work well--like moving my apps around so the ones I use most are closest to find.  

Thanks..this is so frustrating