Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Vinod Verma

WiFi turned off issue

Question

6 answers to this question

We are going to need a little more information than just a picture. 

Do you mean that you cannot turn it on? 

It is turned on but cannot find a network to try and join?

Please expand on your previous post.

If you are losing your connection to WiFi every now and then you might find things work better if you give your TV a static IP address. I did when I was using a BT Smart Hub to provide my internet connection. 

To change to a static IP just untick 'auto' in the WiFi settings. You can either try leaving the settings with the same values that were assigned automatically before or change the IP address to one outside the normal range your router assigns by DHCP but still in the same subnet. 

You could try going to Settings / General / Reset to Initial Settings and hope that that gets it going.

You could also try completely removing power from the TV and leave it like that for 15 minutes before reconnecting power and trying again. I've been told that's supposed to reset some stuff to factory settings too.