Quantcast

Update problem

Tyler77

Question

2 answers to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Burkey
      hi all. new to this but really stumped!!! i live in ontario canada and have been using cogeco cable for internet and tv. it got way too expensive so i cancelled both and switched to bell 3.0 which is at least 3 times faster and we have no tv package, so we are just streaming everything for 1/3 the price!!!!!  i signed up for a couple of sports sites, tsn and sportsnet + so i can watch hockey playoffs and other sports.  tsn works just fine on the tv.  however, sportsnet + says that i have to have web os version 89 or higher.  i found my tv, which is a 2023 version, is only version 87!!! i chatted with tech support and they were no help.  anybody got any ideas as to what i can do for this???  no auto software updates for it and nothing on the lg app store.  quite confused how a 2023 model is not up to date, or sportsnet+ is that far ahead and not backward compatible>>>
      thanks to anybody that answers.
      dave
    • By Tsmt
      Hello,
      I have a problem with the subtitles when I try to share a video wirelessly directly from my PC to my LG 55SM9010PLA TV. I am not talking about sharing the whole screen (it lags a bit), just the video itself. 
      Sharing the video itself works well, but randomly the TV randomly does not recognise the subtitle, the sub option is not active in the TV menu, and there are no subtitles. It is in the same folder on my PC as the movie (.mkv), with the same name. In case of some movies it works, in case of others not, and I do not see the reasons why.
      First I tought it is becouse the format of the subtitle needs to be ".sub", becouse it worked with one movie. So I have learnt how to convert properly ".srt" to ".sub" - but still no success.
      Then I realised, in the case of another movie ".srt" worked on the TV, so I got really confused.
      I see no logic behind it.  Could you help me, what is the key here, what am I missing?
      Thank you!

• By Nick Payne
      Since the last webos update to 3.40.87, I find I have to completely power cycle the TV (a G1 65" OLED) every week or so to get the DLNA client back to functioning properly. I have a media server running Serviio on a Raspberry Pi, and I periodically get one of the following two problems, both of which are fixed by completely power-cycling the TV.
      When I'm using the DLNA client to select videos from the server, I get no response from trying to select a video or series using the remote. The remote continues to work fine when used with other apps (eg Netflix, Stan etc) on the TV. When the DLNA client is playing a video from the server, the audio is delayed by a couple of seconds from the video. At the time that the TV is showing either of these problems, I can access the media server using either BubbleUPnP on my phone or VLC on my PC, and neither of them have any problem either selecting videos or playing them back with the audio synced with the video, so the problem is clearly with the TV, and power-cycling the TV gets rid of whichever problem is manifesting itself.
    • By Roy Brown
      webOS updated, I think to 2023, on my C2 a couple of days ago. Since then the News option on the Sky News app no longer works, instead timing out. The Weather and Climate options still work, though.
      I have deleted and reloaded the Sky News app, but the problem remains.
      Does anybody have any suggestions of what I might try to get this working again, or is this something for LG, or Sky, to fix?
    • By Birkso
      Have an LG55Nano which works well apart from when on specific BBC shows whereby whenever there is a switch if camera, say from contestants to host and vice versa, there is an extremely annoying flickering motion that takes place. May sound petty but any visitors comment on how distracting it can be.
      Happens constantly on Richard Osmans House of Games, Impossible, Pointless and similar BBC programmes. Reported it but was told I had to get video clips for them to assist despite it being less than a year old. Life's too short. Any advice very welcome.