Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Mehmet Salih Bindak
      I have using it for my coffe, What can I do now? Did you agree with deezer? 
      Because I can't open spotify even from web. There isn't any alternative browser also in the market.

Is this your respect to your customer? Please show me way, what can I do now!
    • By Ahmad Baeisa
      I bought an lg pf50kg  smart projector and can't find netflix, youtube and no app store so i paid for a projector that should be smart and ended up having a normal one this is cheating lg .
    • By Deepak Suresh
      Please remove the dirty apps which has only one star rating in LG Content Store
    • By Jayasudha
      Hi all, I'm unable to find SunNXT app in LG store in webos TV. But I see some post talking about SunNXT working. Please assist how to download this app in TV. 
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By ajmboy
      I just finished watching Game of Thrones on HBO, never watched it when it was out. Now I'm wondering what other series should I start watching? 
      Westworld? I'm inclined to check out SEE on Apple TV. is anyone using Apple TV with LG webOS tvs?

• By Karan Sheth
      I have a 2019 LG Smart TV but could not find the HBO GO app in the LG Content Store. Could someone please help with this? Is HBO Go app available on LG Smart TVs?
    • By matty032
      Please add the HBO Go, and Now apps.
    • By leonis123
      I just bought an LG smart tv only to find out that HBO GO and SHO Anytimw are not available?!?!?!  This seems totally crazy. Why would LG do this ? I am thinking about taking it back to the store and getting something else. I feel like buying a Chromecast or Firestick would just defeat the purpose of having a "Smart TV". I don't want 300 remotes. Is there any effort by LG to put these apps on their operating system?