Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Mark Tiede

How do I remove a wired internet connection?

Question

I set my oled65b7a tv to use a wired connection.  That worked.  Now I want to use wireless instead.  There doesn't seem to be a way to remove the wired connection.  Which is it actually using and how can I remove the wired connection information?

3 answers to this question

If you unplug the Ethernetcable from the back of the TV it will disconnect the LAN connection. Then you just set up the wireless connection and you're set. You're never going to get the same reliability and speed from wireless that you do with a wired connection, so unless you absolutely cannot have the wired connection your best bet is to leave it be.