Quantcast

YouTube not playing videos

Anil Kumar

Question

My tv is not playing videos on YouTube, everything is working fine when I search for something it displays the results, I can browse through videos but when I try to play it just shows loading and nothing happens I never had any issue like this before, I checked my internet connection, tried reinstalling the app and resetting it but no use and my TV model is LG 32LF595B.

Can anyone help me with this.

Thanks in advance.

4 answers to this question

15 hours ago, Anil Kumar said:

My tv is not playing videos on YouTube, everything is working fine when I search for something it displays the results, I can browse through videos but when I try to play it just shows loading and nothing happens I never had any issue like this before, I checked my internet connection, tried reinstalling the app and resetting it but no use and my TV model is LG 32LF595B.

Can anyone help me with this.

Thanks in advance.

I'm having the same issue. Youtube stopped support for a lot of older devices. See 

link hidden, please login to view
. Even my TV is not listed there but the post mentions that Youtube is updating the app for newer devices. An app update should fix the issue, hopefully.  The videos play fine with the built in browser though.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Joe Thomas said:

I'm having the same issue. Youtube stopped support for a lot of older devices. See 

link hidden, please login to view
. Even my TV is not listed there but the post mentions that Youtube is updating the app for newer devices. An app update should fix the issue, hopefully.  The videos play fine with the built in browser though.

Thanks it's good to know there is nothing wrong with my TV, guess we'll have to wait for the update then.