Quantcast

You cannot install Flash on webOS, it is never going to happen especially as Adobe are scrapping it in a couple of year time.

Plus the browser is unique to webOS and is not Chrome, but yes it does use I believe use WebKit so theoretically you might be able to hack Google Pepper Flash to work. 

Encourage content providers to move to a modern technology such as HTML5.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Caccarazza
      Hi everyone, I would like to know if there is a possibility for the LG OLED to flash the region firmware. Basically I'm living in Belgium and I would like to convert the tv (ready for Belgium) to (ready for Italy). This is because I wanna watch Italian television through the internal decoder of tv dvb-s2 and if I insert the tivusat cam, the LCN will be completely wrong. I wanna be sure that I can buy the tv here, or in case buy on Amazon Italy and send abroad. To be more specific for example the LG OLED c2 should be OLED55C24LA.APID (Italian version) instead of OLED55C24LA.DEUQLJ (Belgium version)
    • By vsen1407
      Can anyone tell me why i cant update flash player??
      I bought this TV mainly for movie/football streaming and i cant even update Flash to watch
    • By Deepraj T
      I hope LG check this forum.
      Powerful Browser App like Google Chrome that is able to play videos of Amazon Prime, the default browser  is like Kids play, taking ages to load. Able to control streaming quality in apps like Prime Video, Hotstar, NetFlix, Sunnxt etc., i do not understand how hard for any developer to put this feature in app, I think  WebOS SDK expose this to developer to provide this feature. File Explorer that allow us to store data in TV Wifi file Transfer App like ShareIT(Android) More Apps(MX Player, Jio Tv, Jio Cinema, Airtel Xtreme,  VLC Player etc.....)... i feel the most apps available in the content store are crap and useless  Actually i did not do much research before purchasing UK6360PTE TV, I never expected this much difference from Android TV, i do not know how LG even thinking to compete with this WebOS , because people are getting intelligent and do research before purchase of a TV. they definitely find Android TVs more feature rich.

• By fjunk19
      How to install Adobe Flash on WebOS?
    • By AbhishekX
      Hi,
      LG webOS also needs Flash Player Support  to Stream video content from any website. So that if some apps are not available then  one can visit the website and stream contents directly from the webOS browser.
      Thanks