Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Dear someone,

I have 2 lg smart tv's in my house. Both are looking nice and working good whit webos. Also the link to my lg soundbar easy to make. And the smart remote is the best remote i have had in my life.  Bud when i want to play a movie anno 2018 (network/netflix style) i have a problem. The lg app store do not have any apps that's able to make a dissent home library of my digital movies. Like kodi or ds video.

So it wil be nice to add dose 2 apps in the store for web os.

I hope it wil be coming soon i can not wait.

Done dis in the past. Bud don't like how it work's. Its a workaround. 

Lg selling you a nice machine called smart tv. Bud a smart tv without good working apps is that a smart tv!!!!

Look at samsung the apps they have in the app store are batter. Like ds video.

So it would be great to not use workarounds bud to have normal apps that can be used also for my child. 

Fwd: Pink Floyd Fan club: "Top 100 Best Rock Songs Of All Time | Greatest Classic Rock Songs T..." and more videos
This should make you feel better. 1d555cddc91803acbb926ad8e3d2e197.gif

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Fucker not playing

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

On 29/12/2017 at 6:48 AM, Joshua19 said:

Done dis in the past. Bud don't like how it work's. Its a workaround. 

Lg selling you a nice machine called smart tv. Bud a smart tv without good working apps is that a smart tv!!!!

Look at samsung the apps they have in the app store are batter. Like ds video.

So it would be great to not use workarounds bud to have normal apps that can be used also for my child. 

Plex's app for webOS works perfectly, of course you will have to set up a back-end server to use it.