Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Jay Joe

LG 49UH6030 - HDR effect setting

Is the HDR effect picture mode setting HDR upscaling? 

The HDR setting adjusts from "Low" "Medium" "and "High".  But when the movie or game is HDR already this setting show Vivid, Standard..........and so on.

What is the differences of this HDR effect compared to if the video display was already being broadcasted in HDR itself?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Question: Free Movie playback question

For the Free Movie internet channel, the movies you select as a on demand movie, how do you resume playback where I left off?

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Synology - DS Video App

We need DS Video app for Sinology NAS. samsung already has it.  

in LG webOS Wish List

• How to turn on advanced image controls in game mode?

How to turn on advanced image controls in game mode?
      I have a PC connected to the LG UK6520PSA TV through the hdmi 2.0 cable and incredible as it may seem I have already been able to configure the advanced image mode with all parameters connected, such as dynamic contrast, super resolution, gamma, among others.
      It turns out that for some reason the advanced s control settings become inactive, with the possibility of changing the gamma only. Has anyone ever had this problem?
      I already reseated several times and I could not, it is also important to note that I saw some videos on youtube with these settings activated in game mode. Please help me if you know something, thank you!
      Sorry for the google translator. The images below represent the options connected in hdmi game mode connected to a PC running BF

in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• Question: OLED55b7v picture quality drop down after updates

I'm very disappointed with your silly moves LG. I was very amazed with my first look on lg oled55b7v series , briliant screen, collours and all over. After i bought this TV shit started to happenned,  LG started doing updates and every update make picture quality worse and worse, shame on you lg!!!! Now i'm serious pissed off because last update 5.30.15 completely messed up picture quality,  with old firmware there was no glow from the object on black background, was a lot better upscaling , better dinamics, clarity of upscaled picture and much more  picture quality , shame on you LG that you fuck this up !!! , and i can say this is my last tv from LG , no more shit at my home, customer care does not exist, you steal only money from cheated customers this what you like!!! I'm looking for posibibility to roll back that shitty firmware to the very first one where picture was cristal clear , pixels was stable still now they dancing, jumping never in same place , i'm not stuppid i know why that shit heppend , because you try tu show the people "better" quality of new series of your TV's but there is no difference in oled panel itself so you drop down quality of older series by updating them with shitty firmware , shame on you!!!  i have also 55sj810v  i never updated firmware in this tv  tv have better quality picture on old firmware than my more expensive oled on new firmware but everyone know that those two tv's have same electronics inside, shame on you!!! So i demand possibility to rollback firmware to the old, you cheated me looks like you stolle my money droping down quality of my TV. This is case to take legal action against your company in the court, and also action on youtube and social media to show people how you robbing them with your dodgy updates and also action to show everyone how to roll back firmware and crack your webos

• Question: YouTube Video alway pause.

Hi Why My LG TV watching YouTube program has a problems of program pause after every  ad skips. Please helps. Thanks. Eric Chua 91851093 TV Model : 49UF850T