Quantcast

LG 49UH6030 - HDR effect setting

Jay Joe

Is the HDR effect picture mode setting HDR upscaling? 

The HDR setting adjusts from "Low" "Medium" "and "High".  But when the movie or game is HDR already this setting show Vivid, Standard..........and so on.

What is the differences of this HDR effect compared to if the video display was already being broadcasted in HDR itself?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By lambrkt
      Hi all, I'm new to the forum(s).  I have looked at discussions on the net and can't seem to find a definitive answer to my rather simple question.  I purchased this TV from COSTCO in AZ 2019.  I 'cut the cord by installing a TV antenna and using the NETFLIX and Prime streaming apps pre installed on the TV. Now my question: Can this TV record OTA TV stations, ABC, NBC, FOX etc.??
      From what I have read US models cannot record while ones sold in say the UK or other foreign countries have a built in recording feature.  I have seen articles saying press the Q123 button on the magic remote or press the center wheel to record what you are currently watching.  There is no Q123 button anbd pressing the center wheel does not record anything.  What if I bought a UK version of the remote would the TV now record?  Any help greatly appreciated.
    • By LPT
      Hi.
      When Im playing a movie in an app on my LG OLED TV the screen is turned off after 15 minutter and only showing for the lack of other words its "digital fireworks» and the text "Turn on screen by pressing any button on remote except power button».
      Its really annoying. 
      Every power/eco mode is off and no timer is active?
      Anyone?

• By mradyali
      we are developing player for LG,  we want to get available subtitles  for the VOD, like this one

link hidden, please login to view textTracks() didn't return any result , is their any custom API or internal call to get them?
      Note :  audioTracks() work like  charm.
    • By News Reporter
      Photo Credit:  on
      One of the topics today’s consumers are most interested in is how we can be kinder to our planet while still living our daily lives. This expectation also carries over to companies and organizations as ultimately we are all in this together. As part of LG’s Life’s Good Campaign, LG is collaborating with British influencer Immy Lucas, creator of the YouTube channel and environmental movement, , to create a video showcasing a more sustainable way of living.

As an environmental influencer and creator, Immy creates content around sustainability, eating seasonally and zero waste living. She wanted to marry the two ideas by choosing locally grown food that’s in season, rather than “vegan” foods that had been shipped around the world. She tries to share accessible and easy ways to live sustainably.

An extension of the , the jointly produced Life’s Good: Environment video highlights how small changes can make a big difference in the environment. The four-minute video weaves together footage from the with compelling new content that encourages everyone to play their part in protecting this planet.

This new video consists of four chapters: Life’s Connected, Life’s Delicious, Life’s Regenerative and Life’s Good When We Learn and Teach Others. The message is for people to come together as a global community and take small steps to adopt a lower impact lifestyle for a more sustainable future, at the same time emphasizing the importance of protecting the world’s ecosystems.

“If we want future generations to inherit a healthy planet, one that’s capable of sustaining and nurturing them, it is essential that all of us make some changes in our lives today,” said Immy. “Through small adjustments in how we live, we can help ensure life’s good for our children, and for their children too.”

Starting today, the trailer for Life’s Good: Environment will be viewable on LG’s digital billboards in New York City’s Times Square and London’s Piccadilly Circus. The entire video is also available on LG’s global channel and  account where additional information on LG’s 2021 Life’s Good campaign can also be found.
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By SS1003602
      I have recently shifted from UAE to India. I have 55" LG 3D smart TV model no. 55UB8301. My problem is 1. I can not change country from UAE to India in settings -Country option because India is not available in the list.
      2. I can not download any app which are normally available in Indian smart TVs like Hotstar/Sonyliv/Amazon prime etc.
      3. In screen mirroring option using my Android phone, I can play any video stream from mobile to smart TV BUT only Amazon prime videos are not played. 
      Can anyone help me for above issues...?