Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Question

Hi Team,

i had brought LG 49UJ75 from UAE and now i moved back india,

while tring to change the location to india, its not listed in the TV,  when i googled how to change location i came to know it can be done using service remote.

now what code should i enter so that my TV can allow me to select India as my locationa and i can download HOTSTAR which is not availabe in 

Area Option : 4971

Continent Index :107

Language & country JA

HW Steeings : AJ JA IL

these are the current setting in TV.

Kindly provide me the setting which enable india location.

Thanks in advance

Prasanna

7 answers to this question

After entering "Service Area Zip Code"  , the value got set to "None" and "LG Service Country" to "Others", and LG content store got disappeared. And not sure , how to add new apps.. :😯,  PS: Got this device from US to India

Hello sir , I bought this same model TV .And I am also having this same issue . Will you help me . How to solve this issue . 

On 3/10/2020 at 3:12 PM, Jagadeesh Venugopal said:

@rd.prasanna Thanks , will software remote work, any idea? 

On 5/26/2020 at 9:44 PM, aju_aju said:

Hello sir , I bought this same model TV .And I am also having this same issue . Will you help me . How to solve this issue . 

On 3/7/2020 at 8:17 PM, Pradeep Reddy said:

India code is 4816

Hi Pradeep,

I am using UM497100PLB tv in Netherlands, 2019 model and WebOS version is 4+. I want to change location to India to access India LG content store. I have service remote software with me.

Shall I use 4816 for my TV? Is this code belongs to 2019 model TVs? I heard that if we entered wrong code, there are chances failed the tv mother board, any idea?

Please help me with correct location code for India. Thanks.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.