• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By RobLGSucks
      Hi,
      I have an LG OLED55B7A that has been rebooting randomly ever since I updated it to webOS 6.00.05 about 6 months ago.  I have noted there is a new webOS version 6.00.20 available.   Has anyone here had the same rebooting problem, and if so, did the latest webOS correct the issue?
      In general, my setup has the LG tv doing as little as possible - it is simply a display for my Roku box via my AVR, as the TV's interface and apps slowly became completely unusable about a year after purchase.  So, no ethernet, no WiFi, all services turned off, etc., and this helped with all of the performance issues, except the rebooting. 

@LG tv if you ever read this - you have done a TERRIBLE job of managing the software on these TVs.  webOS started off as a real alternative to all of the external set top boxes, but now, I will *never* *ever* buy another LG TV again, and I tell everyone I know to avoid them.  Worst product management in the consumer electronics industry in the past 10 years.
      Thanks fellow sufferers for any tips.
      Rob
    • By stewpot47
      My 55 old smart TV has started with a problem, 
      It displays a message.
      THIS APP WILL RESTART TO FREE MEMORY, THEN RESTARTS THEN SAME MESSAGE IN A LOOP.
      HELP

• By HoneyMates57
      Bought a oled65g16la worse thing I ever did, how do you put a normal size plug behind a 19mm thick TV? answer is you can't!!
      I have a Sonos system, works fine on all other TV's, but I can only get Stereo out of it and not 5.1, it's connected via HDMI, supports ARC, I have gone to setting and tried everything, anyone have any idea's?
      Great picture, rubbish TV
    • By ssaguiar
      I am developing an app wich is a video player for an iptv provider.
      The app is based on html5, css and javascript.
      At this point everything done till now is working and tested in 5 different browsers and in a Samsung smart tv.
      The problem is that when I installed this app in a LG tv it messed up all the interface.
      After searching for the problem I discovered that the use og css grid was the problem.
      LG WebOs doesn't have support for the grid system? The css grid exists at least from 2017.
      Any clues on how to solve this problem or I have to rewrite one version of the app only for the LG?

Thanks for any help.
    • By oled lg65c8pla
      As in the topic, I'm watching TV and suddenly the signal is lost and the wallpaper with the information "no signal" appears, I turn off the TV and turn on the TV again and the image appears, I have a second TV on this satellite antenna and nothing like that happens there, so it's not antenna fault. What could be wrong.
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By dngold77
      is there a webtv function or app that shows all of shows available on all the services I subscribe to.  Xfinity does with this it's cable service for example. If you click on "recently watched" it all show all the shows you've watched wether from live TV, on demand, or from apps such as Netflix, that you've logged into. , Apple TV does the same thing. As do third party providers such as realgood.  Anything similar of LG TV
    • By mick mcgregor
      My smart TV remote control developed a problem where it would jump up and down the menu.
      If you have this problem the way to fix it is to open up your remote control (pops open by slipping in to the bottom corner with blade or similar flat item and prize open) then taking the circuit board remove scroll wheel then spray WD40 or similar allow to soak in then wipe off surplus and gently tap out,replace scroll wheel and work it well by rolling it then wipe again and put back together....job done!

• By Sayed Hadi
      I have LG tv and I want to add a satellite that is not in the list (I want to add Express AM22).
      Is there a way to do this?
      Is there a way to change the degree of existing satellite?
    • By Susan1113
      Bought an LG WebOS TV UK6570AUB last year.  Has been working fine.  Last night during an Amazon Prime show, heard a pop then sound was gone.  TV diagnostics show tv is fine.  Cable diagnostics say cable is fine.  Sound fine via youtube and dvd player.  No sound via cable box.  Picture is fine. Anyone else have this issue?  Is there a fix?  Uninstalled/reinstalled amazon prime app.  Very frustrating.  Thank you!