Quantcast

Guide to Your LG TV’s Settings Menus (2016) | LG USA

Want to customize your LG TV viewing experience? There’s a setting for that! And it’s inside our easy-to-use menus. To begin, just touch the Settings menu on your Magic Remote and you’ll discover simple features let you watch TV your way. Colorful icons guide the way so you can experience the magic of LG Smart TVs the simple way, while bringing a world of entertainment right into your home. From customizing the picture and sound, to connecting to the internet and so much more, this is the place to get started. Watch the video now and discover more about the user-friendly innovation behind every LG Smart TV here:

link hidden, please login to view

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By David Daul
      My magic remote and my Roku remote stopped working for turning off power so I performed a factory reset after troubleshooting to get the remote working.  I am now stuck at the 1st screen of the Factory Reset which says "Press the OK Button(wheel) on your remote."  Well... this really stinks because the remote doesn't work!!!  I have tried a USB mouse, a new magic remote, other LG Remotes with no luck.  I have also tried using the button on the bottom of the tv.  And, I contacted support which was just an exercise in redoing everything I had already tried... No Luck!!
      This is a Nano Cell 55NANO81ANA which is basically just a big brick now since I cannot even use any of the inputs.  Does anyone have a trick for getting past this initial screen???
      Thanks for the help.
    • By Puja aingh
      Dear LG TEAM,       Kindly update my content store because I can't find the HOTSTAR APP AND JIO CINEMA ZEE5 AND SONY LIV   THANK & REGARDS VIKASH SINGH  
    • By Low Grade
      i just started using a new LG 43UR7550 (cheapest model from them).......1st time using a LG as well as a Smart TV too.......and so far having a hard time adjusting the picture and sound (never had such problems with previous TVs)😒

1) sound is worse than i thought since the speakers are down-firing (my previous TV had front-firing speakers)...........it has the AI Sound Tuning - so after it had tuned the sound - do i set the Sound Mode to ''AI'' or should i use ''Custom Settings'' to use the equalizer ??😬

2) the TV has many different settings like Noise Reduction, TruMotion, etc.......so how to calibrate for best picture since i read that people say it's best to turn them all off ?😬

3) i can turn off the screen when watching free-to-air broadcast channels.........but can i turn off the screen if i'm using Youtube app on the TV..........?..........what if i use a HDMI cable from my PC to the TV - can i turn off the screen ?🤒

many thanks in advance😃
    • By News Reporter
      From horses and carriages to cars, airplanes, and now drones and hyperloops, innovations in transportation have consistently reshaped human life, making it easier for people to live life on the go. Meanwhile, the rise of OTT platforms has given people the freedom to watch their favorite content at their convenience, anytime and anywhere. However, limitations persisted in terms of screen devices that wouldn’t allow content to be consumed wherever one may desire, until the debut of the LG StanbyME and LG StanbyME Go.
      The StanbyME lineup began with an experimental question posed by a designer at LG’s HE Design Lab: “What if my TV could move to wherever I am, whenever I want to watch it?” This was the moment of curiosity that sparked innovation, transforming and reimagining the TV experience.
      From the outset, the designs of the two Lifestyle Screens had to be different, as the LG HE Design Lab team was given the challenge to conceptualize a screen that could be ‘on the go.’ Deviating from the traditional TV design, the team created a product with no complex components visible on the back, featuring a simple frame and minimalist edge stand to maximize space utilization and deliver flexibility that blends into any composition.

With the appearance and functionality of a carry bag, the StanbyME Go is purposefully designed to withstand shock, vibration and chemical reactions, providing unparalleled portability and durability. For a heightened experience with better interaction, the display movement intends to closely match the user’s posture.

Traditionally, portability has not been closely associated with TV products, but LG sought to pioneer versatile lifestyle screens that expand the role of TVs far beyond image broadcasting. The StanbyME and StanbyME Go are companions for everyday life; they can transform into recipe books when cooking in the kitchen, sheet music when playing the piano, and small outdoor movie theaters when camping, reimagining the way users engage with TVs.
      When selecting which TV to purchase, the foremost consideration should be how well it fits into your space. With the ability to easily change their location, the StanbyME and StanbyME Go stand out as exceptional choices to set the ideal mood in any space.

Unlocking new possibilities for creating unique mood and experiences, the StanbyME and StanbyME Go offer portability that allows users to carry or position them wherever they desire. Enjoy a movie night in your cozy bedroom, soft music on the terrace of your home café, a workout in your home gym or a celebration message in a party room. With unbounded imagination, the possibilities are endless.

However, why limit your TV experience to the indoors? The StanbyME Go has created new on-the-go entertainment opportunities for outdoor use with its great portability and versatility. The StanbyME Go can serve as a digital campfire for relaxed downtime or transform into a lively board game hub during family road trips. Featuring a turntable skin that enables users to immerse themselves in music and create a relaxing mood on the beach, this all-round lifestyle screen ensures hours of enjoyable entertainment for all.

For more on how the LG HE Design Lab delivers new experiences and enriches your lifestyle with innovative designs, stay tuned to the
      link hidden, please login to view. # # #
      * LG StanbyME and LG StanbyME GO are WiFi-enabled models that can be used by connecting to a wireless network.

• By News Reporter
      In today’s fast-paced world, finding the time to take care of our household chores is no easy thing. Doing the laundry can be among the most time-consuming and effort-intensive of these chores, typically necessitating a lengthy, multi-step process to get everything clean and dry. To liberate us from the more inconvenient aspects of this essential task, LG is introducing the WashCombo All-in-One Washer/Dryer – the newest addition to its line of advanced laundry solutions – in the United States. This new product revolutionizes the laundry experience as a time-saving appliance that boasts high efficiency, bringing us closer to the dream of a Zero Labor Home.

The WashCombo seamlessly integrates a washer and dryer into a single, space-friendly appliance. Saving time and simplifying the entire laundry process, LG’s all-in-one runs a complete wash-and-dry cycle in under two hours, with no need to transfer clothes from one appliance to another.1 And thanks to its compact, ventless design with standard 120v plug, the innovative laundry solution offers outstanding installation flexibility and ensures the ideal use of your precious indoor space.

Featuring LG’s renowned Inverter HeatPump technology and Direct Drive Motor, the WashCombo delivers a quiet performance while maximizing efficiency, using up to 60 percent less energy than a vented model.2 Equipped with built-in sensors and AI technology, it can detect fabric texture, soil level and load size, then automatically select the best settings (washing and drying motions, temperatures and more) to provide advanced fabric care and outstanding laundry results. The WashCombo also boasts a 5.0-cubic-foot capacity, so that it can handle larger loads – even a bulky king-size comforter.3

LG’s latest washer/dryer also presents convenient control with ThinQ technology. The ThinQ app offers solutions to potential issues, preventing product misuse and enabling easy maintenance. Through AI Speaker Connectivity, the app also lets you monitor and remotely control your products by simply commanding Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant with your voice. What’s more, you can download additional cycles and access Smart Diagnosis and customer support4 through the app, enhancing the overall user experience and making life – and laundry – much easier.

With LG’s groundbreaking product, you can bid “farewell” to the hassles of laundry past and say “hello” to a brand-new era of efficient and effortless clothing care.
      The new LG WashCombo All-in-One is available for purchase on
      link hidden, please login to view. # # #
      1 Based on independent testing of Wash+Dry cycle, Dryer on Energy Saver mode, 10 lb. load (October 2023).
      2 60 percent more energy efficient drying – efficiency rating as compared to the requirements for ENERGY STAR® qualification for standard electric dryers. Based on EnergyStar.gov (November 2023).
      3 Based on manufacturers’ published specs of front-load washer/dryer combos with a width of 27 inches or less (September 2023).
      4 Available on select LG smart appliances. Features may vary by model.

• Similar Tagged Content