Any way to chang picture settings in multiview? I'm able to connect 2 hdmi devices but I'm unable to change picture settings while in multiview. It's locked on Vivid mode. Any way to change to game mode? Both hdmi inputs are on game mode, but multiview is on vivid.
Ive got an LG digital signage monitor up in my shop and am desperate to get some adverts running on it. Im struggling big time so any help would be appreciated. Does anyone know if there is a download available for MacBooks, where i could get it from and how id acquire it. Like I said I have no idea so if anyone could help id appreciate it massively. Thank you
By Costin Angelescu
I have a 49UB850V-ZD smart TV and has the issues below. Can't understand if its a software issue or components issues:
1. Can't reset using meniu. I can access the meniu, I inserted pin 0000 and if I try to click Confirm it just flashes the button with no success. If I click Cancel then the meniu closes
2. The Live TV channels are not working. There is no issue with the provider. It just not plays any channel
3. If I connect the usb or hard-disk driver to play some movies I can navigate thru folder but I can t play any
4. When I connect to Netflix or youtube I can navigate but if i try to play it does not load.
5. The remote TV does not work anymore -> Only the Power Off/On button
6. I have a magic remote TV for LG and works to navigate with the indicator
7. The button of the TV (under the TV led) works only to open the TV -> the menu does not work anymore
8. In the advanced menu, the Channel settings is not active among other options that are disabled.
9. When I try to access the LG STORE it says: loading unsuccessful (82) because the hour of the TV is not the correct one. I tryed to change time to something different and also changed location and removed the location. This change did not had any effect
What do you think? What do I need to do?
Similar Tagged Content