Welcome to LG webOS - Smart TV, Phone, Signage, Appliance User to User Support Forum

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

kelflow

Youtube - how come videos don't start streaming?

1 post in this topic

How come Youtube videos won't start streaming after I select a video? Could I perhaps delete Youtube and re-install? I have webOS 2.0. Thanks for your reply!

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.
  • Similar Content

• By Martlea
      Why does YouTube keep 'restarting now to free up memory' and how do I fix this very annoying bug in the WebOS or TV?
      Thanks everyone for your suggestions, answers. Tend to agree with Petevick as I usually don't have any other 'apps' running in the background to take up the very limited memory. Have contacted LG support via clunky email page and had one reply so far which also said to check for open apps or - wait for this - if it only happens with YouTube 'app' then it is their problem and I should contact YouTube for a fix! 
      Not very helpful, ignores the many consumers with similar issue and gives no indication of a future firmware fix.
      Looks like LG are another 'couldn't care less' TV manufacturer selling overpriced TV's on the back of 'Smart' features that don't work properly and are unlikely to be kept up to date.
      Will remember this next time I need a new set.
    • By Dali Shoufari
      I have LG UH650T series, since yesterday I couldn't watch You Tube. When I clicked You Tube, there is a message my youtube need to update. I tried to update but always got notification "Application has not been installed. Please try again". Tried to remove Youtube and reinstalled still got same notification. Tried to factory setting, it is still the same. Please advise
    • By JorgeR-VLC-es
      Today, I were prompted to upgrade YouTube.  After upgrade, YouTube doesn't play any video. Any idea?
      At the next day, it is running properly again.
    • By Alex
      YouTube Kids comes to LG smart TVs https://techcrunch.com/2017/04/25/youtube-kids-comes-to-smart-tvs/
      Specifically, the app will come to the following TVs: all 2015-2017 LG webOS TVs (via the LG content store); all 2013-2017 Samsung Smart TVs and Blu-ray players (via the Samsung App Store); and, following a firmware update, 2016-2017 Sony TVs (with the exception of Android TV, which is coming soon).