Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

WeboSBOYOBOY

Wireless Sound Sync omitted from 55UF6450 w/ weboS 3.10.80 software

NEWBIE NEVER POSTED BEFORE: I want to connect any compatible LG wireless headset to my LG webOS TV UF6450, my is on me to get this done because my wife likes to fall asleep earlier than me and I know this would work if my TV had the Wireless Sound Sync feature. I have emailed LG support and the chat service, neither one has attempted to respond and it has been over a week since I've written them. The following is what I keep sending LG over and over:

I’m trying to connect any set of LG wireless headphones to my LG TV webos 55UF6450 Ultra 4K with the weboS 3.10.80 software and my Smart LG TV came in the box with the weboS 2.1 software. However, every forum or LG help center related to the weboS 2.0-3.22 Behive-Big Horn edition software (same as my LG TV) illustrates a Wireless Sound Sync feature in the Sound Out function, but I don’t have the Wireless Sound Sync feature, which according to the LG site I should have it on my TV. I have exhausted every search for an entire 3 days straight to no avail. I called the tech support last night and the lady I spoke with said “NO old or new LG SMART TV would be compatible with any LG Wireless Headphones. I told her I read on the LG site that the HBS-700, HBS-730 and HBS-800 would work with my TV, only if I had the Wireless Sound Sync feature.

Hope I explained right and didn't put too much in the post.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Question: webos crashes

Hi, Purchased my first LG TV yesterday. The product has both freeview and freesat and I am using both. Updates the WebOs to latest version and then went through and setup the Apps I use here in the UK. Netflix, BBC, ITV, 4 and 5 During the setup had to update all the apps. Had annoying 'memory full' crashes during this whole process and also while watch some Netflix later.   Questions: Have I bought a dog? Is running Freeview and Freesat at the same time too much for the TV? Can the memory inside the TV be expanded?     Thanks in advance. :-)

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Philips HUE Sync app

It would be amazing to be able to use the Philips HUE and synchronize the lights with the video and audio of the LG TV. Thanks

in LG webOS Wish List

• Question: Lg webos media player subtitles

Hi, i have webos 4.0 on my tv. LG media player  has lowest subtitle position "-2", but i would like them even lower (in black bars when letterbox movie is played). Is there a way or tweak to do that? I noticed that position -2 is higher in webos 4.0 compared to webos 3.5 Unfortunately kodi is not for webos, Is there other media player for webos that plays video files from usb? i cant find none.

in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• WebOS TV Firmware version

Please post here firmware number for your WebOS set including your country or the country where you downloaded the firmware and the model of your tv set: - 3.23.24 - Romania- 47LB730v - 3.23.34 - Romania -47LB730v - 21.08.2014 by USB - 4.30.09 - Romania - 47LB730v - 29.08.2014 - OTA

in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• Add Fox+ in the LG Content Store/ webOS

Can you please make Fox+ available to the LG content store/ webOS. I have a LG 43UJ630V which is a 2017 model and I can't find it on their content store. I subscribed to Fox+ considering I could watch it on a big screen and not only on smart phone. I am very much disappointed that this limits me from watching it on my UHD TV. Subscription is wasted without seeing it on my big screens. We are now in 2019 guys! We are not moving backwards. Let us move forward and make Fox+ available to all subscribers.

in LG webOS Wish List

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Victoria lola
      I was wondering if there’s any chance that we going to have iTunes on webos 
      I own like 300 movie plus tv show on iTunes  just got my first new oled c8  Now there’s a lot rumors about airplay 2 only for 9 generation . 
    • By Alex
      A few months ago LG announced a partnership with Luxoft to create webOS Auto for automotive infotainment type of uses. This week at CES 2019, visitors got an initial look at what webOS Auto is all about. Continue reading the article from Mobile Syrup below:

It’s now old news that webOS has the potential to play a role in automotive infotainment, but seeing it in action was an interesting paradox. It’s strange seeing the webOS logo on a vehicle, even if it is a concept. If there’s one platform that’s been around the block, so to speak, it’s webOS. From its inception through Palm, to its collapse with HP, and ultimately renewed lease on life with LG, it’s since been defined as a smart TV interface. That looks to be changing. Luxoft, a Swiss developer, partnered with LG on this project of porting over the smart TV platform to in-car use. It’s not even close to a direct port, so don’t assume it has the same look. This looks very different, and it was evident to me that it’s still early days for the viability of the setup.

A different look  - For starters, Luxoft demoed this in a unique concept vehicle — basically a pod that can sit on top of a rolling set of wheels the company calls a “skateboard.” The idea is that pods can be used to move people and goods with automated machines laying and removing the pods as necessary. It’s a bit confusing, but that’s secondary to the platform inside. Three screens make up the system. One is the user’s phone, one a large touchscreen on the dash, and a curved display taking up half the windshield. Users first order the vehicle through an app (with blockchain) where they can unlock the doors and then integrate their handset by scanning a QR code on the dash’s touchscreen.

Amazon’s Alexa, which is built-in to webOS Auto, confirms the connection and displays a home screen. The curved display showed a map, supplied by HERE, to indicate the vehicle’s location. A Luxoft rep then gave a verbal command through Alexa to navigate to a destination. While the pod was theoretically driving, he verbally ordered a drink from a Vegas hotel and booked a tour of the Strip. The idea is that passengers can engage with services while they ride, using Alexa or the touchscreen to do them at any time. Whether it’s booking something, listening to music through Spotify or watching video on Netflix and Amazon Prime, a lot can be plugged in. It’s like having a virtual concierge during every ride. Luxoft’s other partnerships are part of the mix here, like the PELUX and Qt Auto platforms, for instance. But this is really more of a middleware play. Luxoft helped develop the newer MBUX system Mercedes-Benz has rolled out recently. As a middleware provider — not unlike BlackBerry’s QNX — Luxoft was simply showing what webOS Auto could do. What it could look like would depend on what automakers or mobility services companies want. Another German automaker is expected to make an announcement regarding webOS in the spring, so we’ll get news soon.

LG and Microsoft team up In a separate, yet related, announcement, LG will be putting Microsoft’s AI and Azure cloud service into its emerging automotive infotainment platform. The same aforementioned German automaker is on board with this, and the feature set will include smarts for the driver assistance and cameras in whichever vehicle runs the system. Where Azure fits in is to process data faster on the fly, like recognizing pedestrians, lines, signs and much more. It will also involve Azure’s Virtual Assistant Solution Accelerator, a voice-activated framework that is supposed to give drivers useful data, like traffic, music, and points of interest. Neither gave too much detail beyond the basics, but it looks like LG is gunning for Samsung (among others) in the automotive arena.

Read more at MobileSyrup.com: Hands-on with webOS Auto
    • By Afshinrapka
      Hello friends,
      Please help me
      I have a lg 43lh60200 TV I want to change my country to access blocked apps by my country, if there is any way, please, thanks, thank you.
    • By Tobias Claren
      I use Enigma2 for watching TV, recording etc.
      Is WebOS an alternative?
      Enigma2 can:
      Unlimited number of simultaneous recordings.
      Streaming (Intranet and Internet)
      Softcam (for pay-TV card) <= Alternative: support for "Unicam" etc.
      NAS instead of USB HDD.
      Unencrypted recordings.