Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Ewen

HDMI Signalling

My last TV would recognise when a device becomes active on any HDMI port and automatically switch over to that port. Having to manually go and find the HDMI switch under WebOS is clunky to say the least. Would love to see a setting that allows for automatic switching to any HDMI device when a signal pops up.

E

Not really sure what you mean. When i turn on a device that is connected using an HDMI interface, my TV (42LB700V) automaticly gives a pop-up, and ik can connect to that port by clicking it. Not sure i would like to auto connect to any device that's turned on. When i turn on my Mede8er, it takes a minute to start up. Would like to keep watching what i was watching...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Question: Sling TV won't exit on WebOS

Unable to exit SlingTV app.  App stays open when exiting WebOS and is open when re-entering WebOS after power down. Any suggestions?

in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Question: Pages reload on switch

Hi, I own an LG Smart TV (43LK5900PLA) and I seem to have an issue with the browser. If I have more than one tab opened if I switch between them, they refresh / reload. The thing is this doesn't always happen and I haven't been able to figure out why. One thing is for sure - it is really, really, REALLY annoying and makes browsing the internet impossible on websites that have pop-ups. You may ask why. Well, because they usually open a pop-up whenever you make your first click. Pop-ups open in a new tab and the browser automatically switches to it. After closing (or going to the initial website tab) it reloads and .. well.. the pop-up again. Also, it's impossible to check e-mails and open links too. Same story. You click on a link, a new tab opens and when you go back to the e-mail it reloads and the e-mail is opened no more. Like I said, this doesn't happen every time. 90% of the times, regardless of what sites I open, of what I have opened when the browser opens. The LG webOS is up to date and I've tried clearing the history and 'clearing the cache ' in the browser. Nothing works so I'm pretty disappointed. Thanks in advance.

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Question: LG WebOs for Jio App &Hot star App

LG Team,   Recently brought the LG 49 " 4K TV. But looks like made a big mistake brought the fully smart TV with LG.  Many apps not available like Jio/Hot star apps into the smart . SO FINALLY LG is not a smart TV it's like ordinary TV. Can you confirm when these apps will be available in LG webstore to install in devices Let us know -Ganesh kannan

in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• WebOS TV Firmware version

Please post here firmware number for your WebOS set including your country or the country where you downloaded the firmware and the model of your tv set: - 3.23.24 - Romania- 47LB730v - 3.23.34 - Romania -47LB730v - 21.08.2014 by USB - 4.30.09 - Romania - 47LB730v - 29.08.2014 - OTA

in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• Question: How do I download the webOS app?

I just bought a tv and can’t  find it anywhere.  I want to add some apps like HBO Go.  Thanks! 

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Brent
      Unable to exit SlingTV app.  App stays open when exiting WebOS and is open when re-entering WebOS after power down. Any suggestions?
    • By ajmboy
      Posted by XDA developers...
      When we feature a new root method it’s typically for a smartphone. If it’s not a smartphone then it could be a tablet, smartwatch, or an Android TV set-top box. However, more and more devices are starting to become “smart,” which essentially means they have some sort of extra software feature that previously wasn’t possible. This could be a light bulb that can be controlled by our smartphone or a TV that has applications you can install.
      https://forum.xda-developers.com/web-os
    • By Aron Feerick
      I have been thinking would it be possible to make a HDMI switch that connects to the TV (maybe via USB to control it), the TV knows it's a switch and add virtual HDMI's and by selecting one of the virtual HDMI's is tell the switch to select the correct port.
    • By Victoria lola
      I was wondering if there’s any chance that we going to have iTunes on webos 
      I own like 300 movie plus tv show on iTunes  just got my first new oled c8  Now there’s a lot rumors about airplay 2 only for 9 generation .