Quantcast

LG C2 Subtitles

rbalse

Question

I have just installed my new 42" LG C2 TV and I find that it takes a minimum of 21 presses of the remote to turn sub-titles on or off. This is totally not usefull. I have tried the voice commands but they take me to places I do not want to go, including turning the TV off. My old Samsung had a simple one button, 2 click system. Is this progress?

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Filip_IT
      Hello
      I have login issue on a brand new LG TV 55UR640S0ZD there I  want to create content with content manager and create Groups with Group Manager 2.0.
      I´m trying to login to Dashboard with chrome and Internet Explorer browser which is connected to wlan with IP address:
      link hidden, please login to view  Here it says to Input Password and I have tested
      admin
      Without success, what is the default password?  
      I have reset the TV from Hotell mode menu and ordinary Menu to factory default but does it exist any other way to reset TV?
      How can I get access to my TV?
      All help is appreciated
      BR. Filip

• By Sucharek
      Hi, I've been trying to make a shortcut for turning off the screen. I managed to replace the prime video button on the magic remote to run youtube, now I've got the other keys for extra modification.
      My question is, can I find an app that can be used as a shortcut to turn off screen, or do I have to make it myself? And if so, how?
    • By Lizzy
      I have set up a hard disc, that I can see in the home menu, but when I go to the guide and select the "i" it only gives me the option to watch. I am very new to smart television and I can't figure out how to correct this problem.
    • By LG Nano LED
      18/01/2023
      Dear Sir or Madam
      I have a LG Nano LED tv, in that I am trying to download VOOTKIDS. But is not showing in the LG webos
      This was checked many times. 
      Kindly suggest me to how to download this app in my TV,

Thank you

Vignesh 
    • By Alann
      I have only notices when streaming. Streaming stop on some error and the tv locks up. Remote no loaner works. I have to unplug to reboot the tv. Never happy when just watching tv.