Quantcast

Required Airtel xstream app on lg content store

Bhanu Kumar

Question

8 answers to this question

On 3/29/2023 at 3:20 PM, Amit Rahangdale said:

When will we get the Airtel Xtreme App in LG OS ?

Hi,

The reason that an app for Airtel has not yet been added to the content store is that the owner, Bharti Airtel, have not yet either created one or it has not yet been approved for the store.

LG do not make apps for the platform as they do not have access to the information that would be needed to create an app for a client's infrastructure.  Companies such as Disney et al are not going to give a third party access to their proprietary information and servers.

If you would like an app produced you need to badger the content providers to do it.

On 4/23/2023 at 5:36 PM, George Hofmeister said:

Hi,

The reason that an app for Airtel has not yet been added to the content store is that the owner, Bharti Airtel, have not yet either created one or it has not yet been approved for the store.

LG do not make apps for the platform as they do not have access to the information that would be needed to create an app for a client's infrastructure.  Companies such as Disney et al are not going to give a third party access to their proprietary information and servers.

If you would like an app produced you need to badger the content providers to do it.

Makes sense

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.