Quantcast

Lg tv screencast issues from phone when connected to LG SP9YA speakers

Hey,

I recently brought a LG C1 OLED tv along with a LG SP9YA soundbar. I have been having issues to screenscast from my Samsung s21 plus phone on the TV when connected to sounbar. There is a clear lag and eventually screencast gets disconnected saying signal for smart view screencast is bad (reconnecting could help, but it never does). Updated all the apps on TV and phone but it didn't resolve the issue.

I dont understand what to do

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Alwaleed Alqahtani
      Hi, I’ll cut to the chase to save your time
      when simplink feature is on, and my extrrnal device is connected (PS5 in my case) to HDMI 1 for example, when I turn on my tv and PS5 (btw I have to do it with seperate controlers which is less convenient than using the PS5 controller alone) anyway so turn them both on but my tv input is still not automatically connected to the only device that is turned on so I have to change the input, as soon as I change the input to my PS5, it turns off my PS5 automatically, and then I have to turn on my PS5 for the second time, it’s driving me crazy, please help me this issue because turning off simplink is no a real sulotion. And one more thing, simplink should be simpler than this am I right?! For example, the TV should turn on by itself as soon as I turn on any other external device “like PS5 or Nintendo switch because these devices I will always need their original controllers so why do I have to use the magic remote to turn them on? That’s not convenient” samsung TVs are doing that and I don’t think that LG is less capable of doing that by any means. 
    • By Jassim Abubacker
      Every time I login to OSN plus, it goes back to the same login page. It used to work fine not till a few days ago (webOS version: 03.34.55). Anyone else facing the same issue and know how to resolve this?
    • By hjetschko
      Hi, I have a feature request for the sound out setting. I often connect my Bluetooth headphones to the TV. We don't use the internal speaker of the TV, we use the optical sound out setting whenever I don't use Bluetooth. It would make our lives a lot easier if the TV can remember the last sound out setting before connecting to Bluetooth and default back to this setting when the Bluetooth device gets disconnected. At the moment, each time I disconnect the headphones I have to go back into settings and change the sound out setting from internal speaker to optical again. 
      Thanks and regards
      Hubert
    • By Lizzy
      I have set up a hard disc, that I can see in the home menu, but when I go to the guide and select the "i" it only gives me the option to watch. I am very new to smart television and I can't figure out how to correct this problem.
    • By News Reporter
      New Video Camera Solution With LG webOS Facilitates Convenient
      Medical Staff-Patient Interactions, Day and Night

SEOUL, Jan. 26, 2023 — LG Electronics (LG) is unveiling its Smart Cam Pro (model AN-VC22PR), a 4K video camera designed for use in hospitals and healthcare centers. LG Smart Cam Pro delivers sharp, clear image quality with or without the lights on, allowing seamless video communications at any time of day or night. The new model also presents healthcare solution providers with customizability through the integration of LG’s versatile webOS platform.
      LG Smart Cam Pro incorporates a 4K RGB main camera and a 4K night vision camera, each offering crisp, ultra-high definition (3,840 x 2,160) images1 and 4x digital zoom. The device also implements LG’s HDR effect, which adjusts color and contrast to make the subject easier to see, even when they are backlit by strong, natural or artificial light. When paired with a TV/display2 in the patient rooms, LG Smart Cam Pro with customized solution makes it possible for medical staff to complete their rounds virtually and ascertain if a patient needs specific support before physically attending to them. Also, after accepting a call placed through LG Smart Cam Pro, the screen of the recipient’s TV3 switches from the content being viewed to the camera feed, then switches back once the call has ended.
      Featuring a compact, space-saving design with a foldable mount, LG Smart Cam Pro can be placed on or near a TV or display. The device has a subtle, dark silver casing and a gloss-black front featuring a manual privacy cover that can be moved over the main lens at the user’s discretion. To provide clear communications between patients and medical staff, LG Smart Cam Pro is equipped with a built-in 4-way microphone system with echo cancellation and noise reduction.
      Additionally, LG’s 4K smart camera leverages the LG webOS platform, which provides a convenient user experience with the ability to add new and customized services in the future, and a Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. high-performance system on chip (SoC) for the Internet of Things (IoT) – capable of providing an excellent video experience and intensive Edge AI applications – to deliver seamless software services4 for healthcare solutions.
      “Utilizing both Qualcomm Technologies’ system-on-chip innovations and the LG webOS platform will allow the LG Smart Cam Pro to transform the way that medical services are performed across the globe,” said Jeffery Torrance, senior vice president and general manager of Connected Smart Systems (CSS), Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. “LG and Qualcomm Technologies are continuing to advance IoT camera technology for consumers and businesses alike.”
      “Based on the LG webOS platform and Qualcomm’s advanced SoC, the new LG Smart Cam Pro is a 4K video camera solution intended to provide a convenient means of medical staff-patient communication in busy healthcare settings,” said Paik Ki-mun, senior vice president and head of the Information Display business unit of LG Electronics Business Solutions Company. “A reliable innovation partner, LG will continue to provide a wide range of product lineups designed to meet the specific needs of diverse business sectors.”
      The LG Smart Cam Pro will be introduced at ISE 2023, which will be held in Barcelona, Spain from January 31 to February 3. To learn more about the innovation, visit
      link hidden, please login to view. # # #
      1 Image definition may vary depending on the network environment.
      2 Available on a TV/display connected via HDMI.
      3 Available on compatible LG commercial TVs when connected via MPI port.
      4 Performance may vary depending on the network environment.

• Similar Tagged Content