Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Sign in to follow this  
NewsDummy

PreCentral: Monday Brief: BlackBerry 10 OS images, Microsoft's rumored new music service, and more!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Question: Magic Remote voice command uses only Youtube everytime

Hi all,  I have a 65UM7100PLA with the magic remote. It works fine, except the voice command. Everytime I say something, it open youtube responses.  On the official LG webpage I can see, that it can be used as control the TV itself. "Open picture settings",, "volume up", etc. But if I say that, it opens up youtube, and offers me videos about opening picture settings on offtopic devices. What am I doing wrong? How to set the voice commands to work on TV itself? thx!

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• App for Google drive

If you could create an application to access the google drive, it would be great. To allow show photos, videos, mp3 ... It is possible via web browser, but it is terribly slow!

in LG webOS Wish List

• Question: Kickback to channel guide on LG Tv using YouTube TV app

While watching a live or library program on the YouTube TV app with my LG Smart TV, the screen momentarily turns black and then the live channel guide or library home page appears. Have to reselect the program to continue watching. Happens randomly but 3 to 4 times per evening. 

in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Apple TV+ app is coming to LG webOS TVs

LG announced today in its press release that AppleTV+ is coming to LG webOS TVs. In 2020, a new Apple TV app will be released and customers with 2018 and 2019 LG webOS TVs will also be able to download the app: LG’s award-winning webOS smart TV platform will bring 2020 LG OLED and LG NanoCell TVs a plethora of programming from the constantly-growing number of top global content providers through apps and services such as Disney+, Netflix and CBS All Access. New for 2020, the Apple TV app al

in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• Problem linking TV with google assistance!!!

Problem with linking TV with google assistance!!! I tray everything and NOTHING!!! I have webOS TV 55UM7450PLA with build in Google assistance. I tray to link LG acc with Google acc and he don't allowed me !!?? TV pop up prompt that My accounts from LG and Google are not from same country and cant be linked? So Firs my question is why i don't have same services for the same services in both country because i have pay maybe more for the same tv!!??? Second think is if you  cant fix this

in LG AI ThinQ TV Discussion