Quantcast

Any way to change default to your own?

vps358

Question

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By David Daul
      My magic remote and my Roku remote stopped working for turning off power so I performed a factory reset after troubleshooting to get the remote working.  I am now stuck at the 1st screen of the Factory Reset which says "Press the OK Button(wheel) on your remote."  Well... this really stinks because the remote doesn't work!!!  I have tried a USB mouse, a new magic remote, other LG Remotes with no luck.  I have also tried using the button on the bottom of the tv.  And, I contacted support which was just an exercise in redoing everything I had already tried... No Luck!!
      This is a Nano Cell 55NANO81ANA which is basically just a big brick now since I cannot even use any of the inputs.  Does anyone have a trick for getting past this initial screen???
      Thanks for the help.
    • By starwoodtech
      I have a 65 Inch LG OLED evo AI C4 4K Smart TV 2024 - Model OLED65C4PUA.ACC. here have been a many weird things happening. This is one of them:
      Whenever I turn on my TV, it doesn't remember the audio settings I chose before. I repeatedly need to set my audio for the input I am using. I ofter select APPLY TO ALL INPUTS to try and make sure it's the same regardless of which input I use, but it still reverts all changes.
      Does anyone know what this happens?
    • By starwoodtech
      I have a 65 Inch LG OLED evo AI C4 4K Smart TV 2024 - Model OLED65C4PUA.ACC. here have been a many weird things happening. This is one of them:
      I followed the instructions to set the default input on my TV, but every time I cold start it, it simply goes to the screen where there is a list of apps. I try to repeatedly go to the HOME app to try to set it again, even though it already shows HDMI 4 as the start up input, but it simpy goes to the default screen where my apps are listed.
      Does anyone know what it would take to set this?

• By Flowace
      How do you measure your productivity? Are there specific metrics you use?
    • By News Reporter
      Home is where the heart is, and it’s also often the best place to start when you’re seeking to make a positive difference in the world. A prime example is the ‘home electrification’ trend, which, in a nutshell, helps drive sustainability by replacing fossil fuel-powered household appliances with cleaner and more efficient electricity-driven ones.

Home electrification includes the installation of electric appliances and heating and cooling systems, such as heat pumps, which transfer heat from one place to another by circulating refrigerant. Heat pumps provide the practical benefits of year-round indoor comfort and lower utility bills. When integrated with solar panels and battery storage systems, they take things a step further – empowering homeowners with energy independence and the ability to power their homes during outages.

According to a study published in the peer-reviewed scientific journal Joule, electrification could reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions in the residential sector by 36 to 64 percent and cut overall GHG emissions in the U.S. by 5 to 9 percent.1 To accelerate the transition to electrification, many governments are now offering incentives and subsidies, such as those included in the U.S. government’s Inflation Reduction Act, to encourage the adoption of energy-efficient home technologies.2
      Electrifying your home with LG brings the compelling advantages of the company’s industry-leading core-tech and extensive lineup of sophisticated, energy-efficient products. LG’s innovative core components, including reliable, high-efficiency motors, ensure unparalleled performance and energy-savings across a variety of home appliances.

The company also provides the seamless connectivity and easy energy management with ThinQ Energy, compatible with a comprehensive range of LG appliances and HVAC systems. The LG Home Energy Platform, centering on the Energy Storage System (ESS), optimizes energy usage to prevent waste and emissions, and enables smart control of connected home appliances.

Many of LG’s products, which help reduce carbon emissions and enhance energy efficiency, are eligible for rebates. From ENERGY STAR® certified induction cooktops to low energy-consumption, low-emissions HVAC systems, LG offers a diverse array of cutting-edge solutions that can drastically decrease household reliance on fossil fuels and boost efficiency at the same time. Among these are water heaters equipped with heat pumps, and innovative laundry solutions like the impressive WashCombo washer-dryer with Inverter HeatPump.
      Embracing home electrification is an investment in a cleaner, healthier future. With LG’s energy-efficient appliances and core technologies, you can transform your living space into an all-electric abode – shrinking your energy footprint, minimizing your environmental impact and making a positive difference in the world.
      To learn more about LG’s solutions with energy efficiency for home electrification, stay tuned to
      link hidden, please login to view and . # # #