By Paul Griffith
When I try to go to a TV programme via the remote control voice option, the TV tries to look up the channel on the app I'm on, instead of going straight to the TV channel on the antenna. This used to work without any problems up until a couple of days ago. Any help appreciated.
By Costin Angelescu
I have a 49UB850V-ZD smart TV and has the issues below. Can't understand if its a software issue or components issues:
1. Can't reset using meniu. I can access the meniu, I inserted pin 0000 and if I try to click Confirm it just flashes the button with no success. If I click Cancel then the meniu closes
2. The Live TV channels are not working. There is no issue with the provider. It just not plays any channel
3. If I connect the usb or hard-disk driver to play some movies I can navigate thru folder but I can t play any
4. When I connect to Netflix or youtube I can navigate but if i try to play it does not load.
5. The remote TV does not work anymore -> Only the Power Off/On button
6. I have a magic remote TV for LG and works to navigate with the indicator
7. The button of the TV (under the TV led) works only to open the TV -> the menu does not work anymore
8. In the advanced menu, the Channel settings is not active among other options that are disabled.
9. When I try to access the LG STORE it says: loading unsuccessful (82) because the hour of the TV is not the correct one. I tryed to change time to something different and also changed location and removed the location. This change did not had any effect
What do you think? What do I need to do?
We just purchased a new LG WebOS TV OLED 65" and running the setup through the app or the TV remote says it can't load the user agreement. This is blocking us from getting to streaming apps like Nexflix or any smart functions like Voice assistant.
TV worked fine for a few days but voice assistant stopped working and after much effort LG tech said to Reset to Initial Settings. Now we have mentioned no smart functions. TV is on ethernet and its browser functions on web fine. Tried running off neighbor's wifi with same results.
Tried switching to different country, unplugging/hold power button for 20 seconds/wait one minute, resetting TV multiple times, setting up remote again, ...
Error message: Unable to Load User Agreements A server error has occurred while downloading the User Agreements. You must download and agree to the terms of the User Agreements to use this feature or application. Do you want to try to download them again… Unable to Load User Agreements Sorry, but the User Agreements can't be downloaded at this time…Please check your internet connection and try again later. No change when trying over five days.
Now there is no local company available to service TV. Maybe it's time to send it back and give LG TV a one star rating. I am willing to change motherboards but doubt if LG would go along with that.
Anyone have any ideas.
Since short I have a problem seeing Dolby Vision in the Netflix app on my LG Oled C7.
I was alway able to see on top of every movie when it was streamed in Dolby Vision.
At this moment the only thing I see is Ultra HD 4K and when I play the movie no Dolby Vision or even HDR.
I'm from Belgium and I have the latest firmware update.
I have reset the LG to factory settings twice with no advance.
I also have the same problem with my connected Amazon Firestick 4K Max, only showing Ultra HD 4K.
When i play apple tv this shows dolby vision in the information of the movie and when playing I get the dolby vision logo in right top corner.
Contacted Netflix a couple of time, the answer I get is to wait till the dolby vison information is showing again.