So who has an HP Veer?

Mike

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Alex
      All LG TVs with webOS 4.0 or higher (2018 - current models)
      You can sign up for Paramount+ on your LG TV with these simple steps:
      Launch the Paramount+ app, and select "Sign Up".  You'll see an access code displayed on your TV screen.  Visit paramountplus.com/lg on your computer or mobile web browser, and enter your access code, then click "Activate". Choose a subscription plan, then click "Continue."  You will be prompted to create a Paramount+ account, or if you already have one, sign in. Enter your payment information, then click "Start Paramount+."  You'll see a confirmation screen, and you can return to your TV to stream Paramount+. Stream Paramount+ on your LG TV (existing subscribers)
      Once you have added the Paramount+ app, there are two ways to sign in:
      On your TV Go to Settings > Sign In.
      Select On my TV. Enter the email address and password you used when subscribing to Paramount+ and select Sign In. That’s it!
      On paramountplus.com
      Go to Settings > Sign In.  Select On paramountplus.com.
      You’ll be presented with a website and a code. Make a note of this code—you’ll need it for the next step.
      Visit paramountplus.com/lg on your computer or mobile device, enter your activation code, and select "Activate". If you’re not signed in to Paramount+ on your computer, you’ll need to do so here. 
      Your screen will refresh, and you can start streaming on your LG TV.
      Read more here: 
      link hidden, please login to view
    • By Sreejith
      My original TFT panel was blacked out and it was out off warranty, the replacement panel also blacked out in just 2 months while I was watching and it also generated a crack by its own. What are the reasons for a panel to crack by its own. Can I avail warranty for the same, my replacement panel is under warranty.
      49UK6360PTE.ATR
    • By Cookie112
      Hello,
      I have a ThinQ LG TV, and there is a feature called 'Home Dashboard'. For some reason, when the TV is turned on, it opens HDMI 1 instead of the Home Dashboard.
      Is there a way to make it so that the dashboard opens by default instead of the HDMI?
    • By Pritam
      I wish lg tv should have seedr.cc app 
    • By panrap
      Hello,

I am trying to watch NBA matches at my TV, and i have nba pass subsrciption. It appears that my country is not eligible and there is no nba app at the lg store.
      When i login to my account through the webos broswer , when i try to watch a game, i get the message "download the app", and the link takes me to other apple store.
      I tried to watch through airplay (either from my macbook or my iphone), but when i connect to airplay, the screen gets black. I guess that is something with nba sharing rights etc, because with other apps it works fine.

has anybody find any solution to this?
  • Similar Tagged Content