Quantcast

File download not supported

Question

I am not able to download any attachments or  any of these,  open files sent.  When I try to view it comes up File download not supported.  Please help me this is very frustrating.   PLEASE HELP.  Model number for my LG TV is 65UN7300AUD,MODEL  SERIAL NUMBER  003RMXX20818.  If you need further info please do hesitate to call me at  705 223 3723, I purchased it in Oct 2020 .  My name is Jo-Anne Poitras North Bay  Ontario  P1B 3W4

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By blaktro
      I just found out B9 tv has only 100mbps ethernet, even tho it should give me at least 80mbps download speed rate. My download speeds are  between 15-20mbps and I dont know why.
      I pluged in laptop with 100mpbs ethernet network card  in the same UTP cable, and it goes to 80mbps at speedtest.net. (my ISP speeds are 300mbps download, 25 upload)
      I use PLEX and the speed does matter.
      Can you tell me what may be the problem, what can I make to solve it?

• By alizadeh
      Hi, 

I was tying to change the settings on our LG TV to enable it for HD channel reception. We found instructions on the net to configure the "area option" in the hidden menu, however, they did not work. So, we thought that we need to change the country group to be able to receive the HD channels. Although we could not change the "country group code" from 20 to an arbitrary number, we change it to 10. After that, we have not been able to change it anymore. It is struck there. I know this is ridiculous, but an LG TV expert who is working in LG customer services told us that I could not change it either and we need to replace the IC. I shocked why with a simple change in one of the TV parameters, everything is got complicated. 

In details, here is the picture of the parameters currently set on the LG TV with the model number of 49LH549V-TD: 

Please tell me why I could not set the "country group code" to 20 once again? It is gray meaning that is unchangeable. Any ideas will be appreciated.

Best regards 
      Alizadeh 

• By mk san
      Dear LG WebOS team,
      Now that Disney+ Hotstar service is officially available in Malaysia, why is the app still not available here?
      I can see the app in the content store when I change the service location to India, but not when it's Malaysia. Can you please provide the app in Malaysia as well?
    • By Adithya
      I don't find any latest updates for 55UH850T this model. Most of the applications says that WebOS 3.5 or more is required. This model TV is with 3.4 WebOS version.
      Please let me know in case if anyone has any information on this.
    • By Yaswanth
      Looking for airtel Xstream app for webOs in LG554T. Please add it. This app is available in google play store & app store