Quantcast

Debug mode is not working in webOS IDE

Hello Team,
Debug mode is not opening only, please help me, how to resolve this problem.
While I debug the application, I'm getting the error and I have mentioned the same in below.

21/04/21 10:09:50 am : [Launch] Application Debugging - http://localhost:40251/devtools/devtools.html?experiments=true&ws=localhost:40251/devtools/page/24C9FDB6-F555-BF50-69F2-AB28FCF5071D
21/04/21 10:09:50 am: [Launch] ares-launch ERR! uncaughtException TypeError: Bad argument
21/04/21 10:09:51 am : [Launch] Caught exception: TypeError: Bad argument

• 2 years later...
On 4/21/2021 at 11:08 AM, KARUPPASAMY KANNAN said:

Hello Team,
Debug mode is not opening only, please help me, how to resolve this problem.
While I debug the application, I'm getting the error and I have mentioned the same in below.

21/04/21 10:09:50 am : [Launch] Application Debugging -

link hidden, please login to view

21/04/21 10:09:50 am: [Launch] ares-launch ERR! uncaughtException TypeError: Bad argument
21/04/21 10:09:51 am : [Launch] Caught exception: TypeError: Bad argument

I'm also facing same issue... Please tell me how to rectify the issue...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Roy Brown
      webOS updated, I think to 2023, on my C2 a couple of days ago. Since then the News option on the Sky News app no longer works, instead timing out. The Weather and Climate options still work, though.
      I have deleted and reloaded the Sky News app, but the problem remains.
      Does anybody have any suggestions of what I might try to get this working again, or is this something for LG, or Sky, to fix?
    • By Joe Wong
      My LG 50 inch Model: 50NANO75UPA HDMI Arc stopped working with my Vizio soundbar. It worked very well when I first connected it until this morning. I purchased an extended warranty, but is there a known solution before I send out for help? It is definitely the LG Tv, and not the soundbar because I used to have a Samsung soundbar, which worked only for about a week before the HDMI Arc stopped working and I switched over to the Optical. Now even the Optical does not work That's why I bought a Vizio.
    • By dinoc
      I have an LG TV with Web OS 13.30.56 and the HBOMax app was replaced by MAX app.
      Since installing the new app I get 50+ per day ads notifications from Max app with the same add, every day , 50 notifications per day.
      I've made a video with the problem to understand it better:
      link hidden, please login to view Where can I report this problem to get it fixed?
      Please feel free to move this topic to a more appropriate area, if needed.
      Thank you
    • By Home Owner
      This is a question about the IR Blaster port on the backside of the OLED G3 TV. I understand that the LG Magic Remote can be configured to control third-party devices through its IR blaster. Does anyone know if the LG TV's blaster is limited to working with the LG Magic Remote or is it possible for the LG blaster to pass-through the IR signal from a third-party remote to my device located behind the TV? I don't want to configure the LG Magic Remote to control my device. I would prefer to use my device's remote and just have the LG TV pass the IR signal from the frontside of the TV to the backside of the TV where my device can see it. Does this make sense?
    • By maninblack2000
      I used the developer mode method to put Kodi on my TV, everything seemed to go to plan and it is there on the home screen but when I click on it it opens then closes again, does anyone have any idea why that is?