Amazon app gone

Vadim Kostylev

Question

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

I had trouble signing in to my Amazon.com account several months ago.  But it has subsequently fixed itself -- probably with an automatic update from LG.  However now I can't log in to Ebay.  The webOS browser seems to have a lot of security-related bugs that interact in strange ways.  All we can do is hope future updates will fix present issues without creating too many new ones... 

That's true, Don.  It never really did what phone, tablet, and PC "browsers" do every day.  Even secure sign-in is crippled on many sites.  And I often get the "out of date browser" message -- even on Google.

I went for many months without being able to sign-in to Amazon.com -- or even check order status.  LG finally fixed that one.  I'm hoping they will address this new Ebay problem too.  Luckily, I have other (older) devices that work fine on both services.

If you want to stream Amazon Music on your smart TV, I'd like to suggest you a better way. You can just

link hidden, please login to view
 to a USB drive,  and connect the drive to your LG Smart TV, then stream the downloaded amazon songs vie the Media Player. Besides, you can also transfer them to other devices for offline listening.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.