Question

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

1 answer to this question

@Yeeva C What is the exact model of your LG TV, and what country are you using it in? Also, have you checked if there is a new firmware update for it?

I have seen this posted elsewhere, and I see that Amazon Prime and Netflix are bad for this, pushing out 4:3  instead of offering 16:9, that most users now need.

Edited by td47
typo

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Kuriko
      Hey, I have 3 NAS (DLNA) successfully connected to my OLED65C97LA since months and from one day to another all three have the same issue. So I must be a bug in LG TV? But I do not know what to do?
      - I can click on all 3 DLNA and its open a choice box for "music" or "image and video".
      - Click on all 3 DLNA for "music" and I get access to this DLNA and see my music files and can play it.
      - Click on all 3 DLNA für "image and video" and I get now only a black screen. I can move the cursor and open menus, but DLNA is black.
      Am I the only one with this problem?
    • By Montino
      Hi All.... I use SS-IPTV player on an LG TV running Webos 5.2.0: I can't change the display format (16:9, 4:3, original, zoom, etc.): I need it because some channels are shown with the zoom (so a part of the image is not visible) or in 4:3, (leaving huge black bands on the sides), while I I would like to set them to 16:9, which I actually do... but it has no effect. I also tryed to use other iptv players for testing, but I have the same problem... I couldn't solve .... Maybe it's a not very compatible version of webos? (I use the same ss-iptv on another old tv with webos 3.8.0 and everything works perfectly, (indeed, in that case I don't even need to change aspect ratio because all channels are perfectly displayed in 16:9) has anyone had the same problem or know how to fix it? or the attempts I could make? Thank you!
    • By devon
      Hello my tv is connected to an XBOX one and is in the aspect ratio "16'9" this is not the aspect ratio I would like as it does not fit my tv and makes it all  blurry so I can not read anything and when I go to aspect ratio it give me every other option except "full wide" which is the exact one I need. Whenever I go to click on "full wide" it moves me to the one right underneath it . I do not know how my tv ended up doing this , but it has been like this for almost a week. And whenever I search up how to fix it ,"resolution" is the only thing that comes up and apparently I need to change that but whenever I watch a video on how to do that its either, a newer version of the LG tv or has more options than my tv . Then I have no way of fixing it , I would love some help from literally anyone who knows how to fix this as it is getting quite annoying lol.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       model no : 26LH2000-ZA                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      product code ; 26LH2000-ZA.CEKGLHO                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     power ; 100-240V~50/60Hz 1.1A(110W)                                                                                                                                                           (SERIAL NO. :002TZSC29654)            (manufactured : february 2010) 
      does anyone know how to fix it                                                                                                                      
    • By Colin Todd
      After using iPlayer app on my lg nano TV when I tune to BBC 1 be, the audio starts in sync but rapidly goes to several seconds delay .
    • By Johnny G
      I can get to the web with no problem on my LG TV ( Model UM7300AUE), but when I try to watch a live stream event, I just get a blank screen.  Our church live streams services from their website.  On my computer, it launches automatically.  From the tv, I can get to the exact same page, but no stream, no error message.  I chatted with someone from LG, who told me the tv's browser is incapable of watching a live stream and that I can't use another browser.  I know other tv brands (even older models) do this with no problem.   Can anyone help?
      Thanks,
      Johnny