Question

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

1 answer to this question

@Yeeva C What is the exact model of your LG TV, and what country are you using it in? Also, have you checked if there is a new firmware update for it?

I have seen this posted elsewhere, and I see that Amazon Prime and Netflix are bad for this, pushing out 4:3  instead of offering 16:9, that most users now need.

Edited by td47
typo

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Alex
      Starting a topic on US deals on LG webOS TVs for Black Friday this year. Please post anything you see coming out.
      Great place to keep an eye on as ads come out: 
      link hidden, please login to view
    • By jstnard
      TV's a UK7700PUD. I've scoured the settings, but can't find anything that might let me export bookmarks to, say, USB. Although I did see in the TV's settings you can create/sign in to an LG account... Any chance I could use that to sync bookmark data in the cloud for an LG account? Wanna be sure here before I resort to manually copying them. Thanks.
    • By AAinBC
      I got tired listening to the talking heads during football half time broadcast & started fiddling with my OLED65C1 magic remote control.
      Press the 'back arrow with tail' and the program rewinds 15 minutes. Repeatedly pressing it again keeps advancing it by 15 minutes. As soon as you stop rewinding, the program automatically continues playing from that point.
      The LG chat support agent was completely unaware of this feature. All I could do was Rewind, no Pause or Fast Forward.
      OK, now you've played with the button & rewound the program for whatever minutes & don't want to watch the same stuff again. Simple - change the channel using up^ arrow & then the down arrow.
      The outstanding questions are Pause and Fast Forward. If you have some insight concerning live broadcast tv, we'd love to hear from you.

• By DeAnimal
      I have an OLED smart TV and need to stream AMC through the browser as LG doesn't have the supported app. The problem is the fireworks screen saver keeps coming on every 60 seconds (don't know why since it's not a static screen) and there seems to be no way to disable it or set it for a longer period. Is there any other solution that doesn't require I sign up for additional streaming services to watch AMC? (In Australia).
      Thank you
    • By Som Parkash Jangra
      Please provide airtel x stream app on webos platform whereas this app is available in Google Play Store.