Quantcast

65C9 firmware 05.00.10 - Photo and Video app Black Screen

Question

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

8 answers to this question

Anyone on this ? I  see other people got the 05.00.03, I don't know why the 05.00.10 was pushed on my TV, and what contains this version.  I live in France.

I was using the Photo & Video app to read directly from my NAS, it was working like a charm before this :(

That’s great news if this fixes the issue.....I continually get a reminder to do the update, I always chose NO, but suddenly it said “ completing update don’t turn your TV off “ so I immediately turned it off, then got the message “ do you want to resume update or cancel ?” I chose cancel and now the update has ceased 👍👍👍 

has anyone told LG about this ? If so any reply ?

thanks

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Kunal
      Hello,
      I've a LG 55 inch TV with following details:
      Model: 55JL9000-ZA SW version: 05.05.70 webOS TV Version: 1.4.0-2532 (afro-ashley) I am unable to see Disney Hotstar app in the LG Content Store.
      I've tried to "CHECK FOR UPDATES" despite "Allow Automatic Updates" available but nothing has shown up.
      Would be grateful if someone can help. My kids are desperate to watch Disney Hotstar on TV.
      Thanks.
    • By Mitali Sable
      I am not able to find the Hotstar app in LG content store for :
      [LG] Web OS LH600T
      Software version : 05.30.65
      Please help

• By Sudesh
      Hi,
      I'm having two Smart TV's with model UJ752V & UH651v from UAE and i'm permanently shifted in INDIA and how should i change the firmware for these models and to indian firmware

Regards,
      Sudesh
    • By marshall007
      hello
      i have a LG55UN7440 .it's uae/africa version....it doesn't have alexa and a bunch of stuff...i wanted to know if i can replace the firmware with un7300 since they are basically the same thing ...without bricking my TV through the usb upgrade option

thanks

• By OnlyCORE
      Hey, I have a LG OLED65CX TV (latest WebOS) and  some photos from my Synology NAS are not loading, only in thumbnails like this:

Most photos work perfectly but some not. They are scans from a photobook and then individually cut in Zoner but that shouldn't matter right? Here are properties of one of the photos

I really don't know the reason my TV and it makes me really mad since it took a long time co scan these.
      Weird thing is I also scanned other positive film photos and they work great on TV.
      Do you know what might be the problem?